Platinum priority boarding question.

horse1

I was just wondering if the priority boarding for Platinum passengers has started up again? Also, what's the earliest you can arrive at Port Canaveral? One last question, what's the closest to sailing that you can order bottled water from Fun Shops. Thanks in advance for all your help.

40 minutes ago, horse1 said:

I was just wondering if the priority boarding for Platinum passengers has started up again? Also, what's the earliest you can arrive at Port Canaveral? One last question, what's the closest to sailing that you can order bottled water from Fun Shops. Thanks in advance for all your help.

You should be able as soon as you are Paid in Full.

6 minutes ago, RenoNanaOz said:

You should be able as soon as you are Paid in Full.

I'm assuming that you are answering the questiona bout ordering bottled water?  You don't have to be paid in full to do that, or purchase anything else from the Fun Shops.  

• Like 1

Platinum cruisers can log into the Hub 16 days prior to sailing, check in and select their arrival time at the terminal.  The earlier on the day you can check in the more available arrival times will be and you will automatically receive a boarding zone.  For example, someone on our upcoming Mardi Gras cruise checked in very early and got a 10-10:30 check in time at the terminal with an A02 boarding zone.  I checked in at 2:30AM the same day, also got a 10-10:30 check in time but an A04 boarding zone.