Celebrity AllAboard100

Keys Kathy

I worked at a booking and did not complete it. I recieved a text from X offering $100 OBC using "all aboard 100". 

I went back to the website, had some problems with the same rate moving from point a to point b and had to call in. They managed to fix the error. When I asked for the "all aboard 100" you would think I was asking them to sign over the ship. She had to get her supervisor who stated it was on good for "refundable deposits". No where could I find that working but they gave it to me "as a courtesy"

Has anyone else had this experience? Why would it be on Non refundable only? To basically make you pay for it? 

I have pretty much stopped reading the Celebrity advertised specials as "the boy that called wolf" They jack up the prices and then discount them to the point that they are higher than BEFORE the sale. 

Is it just me?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Keys Kathy said:

I worked at a booking and did not complete it. I recieved a text from X offering $100 OBC using "all aboard 100". 

I went back to the website, had some problems with the same rate moving from point a to point b and had to call in. They managed to fix the error. When I asked for the "all aboard 100" you would think I was asking them to sign over the ship. She had to get her supervisor who stated it was on good for "refundable deposits". No where could I find that working but they gave it to me "as a courtesy"

Has anyone else had this experience? Why would it be on Non refundable only? To basically make you pay for it? 

I have pretty much stopped reading the Celebrity advertised specials as "the boy that called wolf" They jack up the prices and then discount them to the point that they are higher than BEFORE the sale. 

Is it just me?

AllAboard100?  With all the changes they keep making, seems like even the reps are confused and this one thinks he's working for the railrroad!  

Back in June 2022 I was on my computer looking at Celebrity's website and a popup appeared with a similar offer of $100 OBC on a new booking if I sign up for emails and texts which I did.  Then I got a text with a link to all the fine print.  See below.  This one was called WELCOME100 and it also only applied to non-refundable promos.  I did not care to book through the website, so I called my TA.  She tried to get the extra $100 OBC added to my booking, but she was unsuccessful.  What a total sham.

thumbnail_IMG_6609.png

11 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Back in June 2022 I was on my computer looking at Celebrity's website and a popup appeared with a similar offer of $100 OBC on a new booking if I sign up for emails and texts which I did.  Then I got a text with a link to all the fine print.  See below.  This one was called WELCOME100 and it also only applied to non-refundable promos.  I did not care to book through the website, so I called my TA.  She tried to get the extra $100 OBC added to my booking, but she was unsuccessful.  What a total sham.

thumbnail_IMG_6609.png

That's funny! Mine was only good on refundable deposits. I guess it morphs into whatever you are not buying.

1 hour ago, Keys Kathy said:

That's funny! Mine was only good on refundable deposits. I guess it morphs into whatever you are not buying.

Not sure what you mean by you 'couldn't move the same rate from point a to point b' but the T&C's are pretty clear. 

It looks like you left something behind. Reserve an award-winning Celebrity Cruises vacation today and get $100 to spend on board using promo code ALLABOARD100.

When booking, you’ll enter the promo code on the Number of Guests page under ‘SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR OFFERS’

Cruise must be booked 04/01/22-6/30/23 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies sailings 3-nights and longer, departing 04/01/22 to 4/30/25 (“Offer Cruise”).

Offer applies to any cruise or Cruisetour reservation, excluding Galapagos sailings, for veranda category staterooms or higher. Offer is not applicable to oceanview or inside staterooms. Promo Code is only applicable to Non-Refundable promos. To redeem Offer, visit www.celebritycruises.com and enter promo code ALLABOARD100. Offer applies to standard pricing in USD and is not combinable with interline, loyalty, net, travel agent, employee rates, no perk rate (cruise-only) or refundable promotions. Offer is combinable with All Included. One offer per stateroom. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or groups and may be withdrawn at any time. Single occupancy bookings are eligible for the offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of offer. Offer is non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Guests’ stateroom folios will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise. Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details. Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2023 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.

1 minute ago, paulh84 said:

Not sure what you mean by you 'couldn't move the same rate from point a to point b' but the T&C's are pretty clear. 

It looks like you left something behind. Reserve an award-winning Celebrity Cruises vacation today and get $100 to spend on board using promo code ALLABOARD100.

When booking, you’ll enter the promo code on the Number of Guests page under ‘SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR OFFERS’

Cruise must be booked 04/01/22-6/30/23 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies sailings 3-nights and longer, departing 04/01/22 to 4/30/25 (“Offer Cruise”).

Offer applies to any cruise or Cruisetour reservation, excluding Galapagos sailings, for veranda category staterooms or higher. Offer is not applicable to oceanview or inside staterooms. Promo Code is only applicable to Non-Refundable promos. To redeem Offer, visit www.celebritycruises.com and enter promo code ALLABOARD100. Offer applies to standard pricing in USD and is not combinable with interline, loyalty, net, travel agent, employee rates, no perk rate (cruise-only) or refundable promotions. Offer is combinable with All Included. One offer per stateroom. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or groups and may be withdrawn at any time. Single occupancy bookings are eligible for the offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of offer. Offer is non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Guests’ stateroom folios will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise. Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details. Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2023 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.

I was purchasing a sunset veranda on April 6, 2025 on the Ascent. I chose a Sunset Veranda, which was priced at $899. When I got to the choose your stateroom, before I did anything the price was showing at $999. That was why I need help, because of the price change. The really screwy part was, after you chose a room at $999, on the next page it went back down to $899. again. They would save a TON of money if they just updated their website...... I am thinking Southwest Airlines......

21 minutes ago, Keys Kathy said:

I was purchasing a sunset veranda on April 6, 2025 on the Ascent. I chose a Sunset Veranda, which was priced at $899. When I got to the choose your stateroom, before I did anything the price was showing at $999. That was why I need help, because of the price change. The really screwy part was, after you chose a room at $999, on the next page it went back down to $899. again. They would save a TON of money if they just updated their website...... I am thinking Southwest Airlines......

At that price you had to be booking cruise only which is what would have disqualified you from the $100 OBC. 

14 hours ago, Keys Kathy said:

Is it just me?

I do remember this type of promo code was shared on this board last year.  Maybe it was the WELCOME100 that the other poster referred to.  It caused quite a stir because it was unknown to many of us and I believe some people were able to use it.