Celebritycruise.com sign out problem

HSBC

I log on celebritycruise.com, after checking my reservation, I signed out.

When I clicked on celebritycruise.com again, I still found my name appear on the top right hand corner of the screen.  Therefore I sign out again.

I clicked on celebritycruise.com again, I still saw my name there, it meant that my account hasn't been log out.  I tried few times, my name still there.

Anyone have the same problem?  How to solve it?

Or my celebrity account would be sign out automatically if the account has been inactive for a while (i.e. one hour)?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, HSBC said:

When I clicked on celebritycruise.com again, I still found my name appear on the top right hand corner of the screen.  Therefore I sign out again.

I clicked on celebritycruise.com again, I still saw my name there, it meant that my account hasn't been log out.  I tried few times, my name still there.

Or my celebrity account would be sign out automatically if the account has been inactive for a while (i.e. one hour)?

Thanks!

If you checked the "stay logged in box" that may do it.  Look on the main page and see if that box is checked, if so, just uncheck and you should be good.

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2023 at 10:35 PM, HSBC said:

Thanks!

yes

• Thanks 1

Easiest way to resolve would be to go in and clear you cache and browser history.   This is where you logged on credentials are stored. 

I just tried logging out of my account using Microsoft Edge and logs out perfectly and doesn't show name. 

• Like 1