Privée - Degustation Menu

Robjame

The Privée experience is no longer limited to the items in Tuscana and Polo. Here is a copy of the Degustation Menu which we experienced last night.The cost is the same - $300 plus gratuity for the use of the room for a total of 10 people.

‘There is a third option Best of Oceania but not sure it has been introduced yet.

image.jpeg

The Privée experience is no longer limited to the items in Tuscana and Polo. Here is a copy of the Degustation Menu which we experienced last night.The cost is the same - $300 plus gratuity for the use of the room for a total of 10 people.

‘There is a third option Best of Oceania but not sure it has been introduced yet.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Do they add the gratuity to the  room price  ?

I am guessing the wine is extra also ?

Do they have other Degustation menus to choose  from or just  that one  ?

Thanks  for posting

Not sure of the gratuity as we were invited to this dinner.

‘Yes wine is extra. I believe there may be a wine-pairing choice in the future but this was a Degustation event. Our host provided wine /champagne.

I got the feeling that the chef provided the menu for our host to approve. The choice of entrée covered the most obvious problem. I got the impression that substitutions would not be a normal process though we were asked to suggest side dishes from Tuscana and/or Polo.

There is no gratuity on top of the $300 charge.  You can leave a tip at your discretion.  Besides Polo and Toscana you can choose between these 2 menus.

We had the Degustation menu which was lovely.  I did ask and was allowed to drop the dessert and replace it with the Polo Quintet dessert

Privee Menus.pdf

• Thanks 2

I reserved Privee on Rivera this past September for my husband’s birthday.   Cost was $300 which included gratuity.   I chose the Degustation Menu.  I bought the wine and champagne ashore and paid the $25 corkage fee.   The staff serving us that night was amazing and I provided extra gratuity to each.   

The Concierge will reach out before the night to confirm the menu selection.   I have heard that some alterations can be made to the menu, but in our case the took the menu as presented.   

A real highlight of our trip.   And I would do it again.

Joe

• Like 4

On 1/20/2023 at 10:59 AM, Robjame said:

image.jpeg

The gratuity was extra for the staff as they are at your full attention all evening and provide superior service.  And they also enjoy getting extra cash.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We were on a Marina TA in November/December 2022.  In addition to selections from Toscana and Polo, we were offered 2-1/2 new menus.  One was Degustation, the other was Best of Oceania, and the third was Degustation with a wine pairing. (On the other hand, maybe it was the Best of Oceania that offered the wine pairing. 🤷‍♂️)

Gratuity was not added to the room-rental cost.  It's expected that the host will tip the waiter, assistant waiter, & sommelier appropriately.  Bottles of wine that are ordered in Privée, however, will have a gratuity added.  Bottles of wine that are brought to Privée may or may not have a corkage fee added, depending on the sommelier.