Aft corner balcony on deck 7 on Navigator???

We have cabin #7688 booked for our Navigator cruise. I was wondering can we look down and see the wake or just the balcony below us? Is the balcony covered? Can the people in the balconies above us be able to look down on ours? (not that we will be doing anything that we don't want others to see) we just would like to know what to expect. Thanks for any and all input.

Skitter

We have cabin #7688 booked for our Navigator cruise. I was wondering can we look down and see the wake or just the balcony below us? Is the balcony covered? Can the people in the balconies above us be able to look down on ours? (not that we will be doing anything that we don't want others to see) we just would like to know what to expect. Thanks for any and all input.

Skitter

Tryed to do search so I could give you more information on the cabin, but search is not working at this time. I can tell you we have stayed in the aft corner cabin on 3 of the Voyager class ships and always love the corner aft. We have always been on deck 8 or 9 so I can't tell you about deck 7.

Lon W.:D

Been in this cabin twice on the Explorer and once on the Voyager. Best cabin/balcony ON THE SHIP. You can see the wake, you can see the OPEN DECK on 6 below you, but you can only see the people on YOUR deck or on Deck 6 balconies if you lean WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out, so the same is true for them. There is both sun and shade on this ENORMOUS balcony. Room for a party with twenty people without crowding.

Have a fabulous cruise!

Thanks everyone for your input. We are getting more and more excited everyday. I love watching the wake, having breakfast on our balcony and then late at night looking at the stars and moon. Life is gooood

Skitter

We had 7688 last week on Navigator and had it before that when the Navigator first sailed. The balcony has 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a small table. We move the glass coffee table out of the room and use it for breakfast on the balcony.. You will still have plenty of room to roam. You have a good view of the wake and also out the large side hole. You are going to LOVE IT!!!!!!!

We move the glass coffee table out of the room and use it for breakfast on the balcony.. You will still have plenty of room to roam. You have a good view of the wake and also out the large side hole. You are going to LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Oh, what a good idea. We'll do this on the Rhapsody later this year. We are in a corner aft on deck 7. I love breakfast on the balcony, but was wondering about a table big enough.

Marie

Archived