Medallion App question

We are booked on a Majestic Princess cruise in February and I have the green line status,so all we have to do is fill in the health declaration the day before and load that onto my phone and do our RAT's. Ā  All is good!!

Ā 

My question is- are you only able to have one Princess cruise at a time on your phone app??

Ā 

We have 3 further Princess cruises out of Southampton in August,September and October. The Sept./Oct. cruises are B2B. Do I have to wait until each cruise is completed before I can add the next one onto my phone. I have successfully checked in by using the web version for each cruise. I am hoping that once I go on to load the next booking number that all of the information that I loaded via the web version will automatically upload onto my phone app.

Ā 

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Ā 

Thanks,

Jenny

1 hour ago, aussiecruiser66 said:

We are booked on a Majestic Princess cruise in February and I have the green line status,so all we have to do is fill in the health declaration the day before and load that onto my phone and do our RAT's. Ā  All is good!!

Ā 

My question is- are you only able to have one Princess cruise at a time on your phone app??

Ā 

We have 3 further Princess cruises out of Southampton in August,September and October. The Sept./Oct. cruises are B2B. Do I have to wait until each cruise is completed before I can add the next one onto my phone. I have successfully checked in by using the web version for each cruise. I am hoping that once I go on to load the next booking number that all of the information that I loaded via the web version will automatically upload onto my phone app.

Ā 

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Ā 

Thanks,

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

You can have them all loaded, and most of the info you have added to your next cruise will also be there for the others. They should all be there awaiting your added details, as long as you are logged on to your medallion account (vs logging on via name/dob/booking number).

Ā 

Tap on your profile picture in the bottom corner of the app, and hopefully all of your cruises will show on the left side of your screen.

Thank you so much, I did as you said and have found 4 cruises listed but one of my Princess cruises is not listed. I pressed the + sign to add the cruise and when I put the booking no. in it says "No booking number found". I checked on my cruise personaliser and also the printout from my travel agent and the booking number is the same.Ā  Any thoughts? and solutions.

Ā 

Thanks again,

Jenny

Thank you so much, I did as you said and have found 4 cruises listed but one of my Princess cruises is not listed. I pressed the + sign to add the cruise and when I put the booking no. in it says "No booking number found". I checked on my cruise personaliser and also the printout from my travel agent and the booking number is the same.Ā  Any thoughts? and solutions.

Ā 

Thanks again,

Jenny

Ring Princess Medallion on 1300 551 553 Option 2

Ā 

Thanks again,

Jenny

Is the missing cruise B2B with an earlier cruise? If so it gets automatically tacked on to the earlier cruise and you don't have to do anything for the second cruise.

Thanks Julie- you have hit the nail on the head!!! Yes the cruise that is not showing up is the second of the B2B's. Even though they are booked under 2 different booking numbers- I don't have to do anything as far as the phone app is concerned?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and I have noted the phone no. for the Princess Medallion- that may come in handy one day šŸ‘

Jenny

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, aussiecruiser66 said:

Thanks Julie- you have hit the nail on the head!!! Yes the cruise that is not showing up is the second of the B2B's. Even though they are booked under 2 different booking numbers- I don't have to do anything as far as the phone app is concerned?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and I have noted the phone no. for the Princess Medallion- that may come in handy one day šŸ‘

Jenny

It happened to me only the other way around. I tacked a new cruise in front of an existing one and the existing one disappeared! Talk about panic!!!!

Ā 

Then I noticed the end date of the new cruise was actually the end date of the second cruise.