Upgrading Drinks Pkg. in YC (Seascape)

jules815

We haven't sailed since 2021. Our last cruise was on Meraviglia in the YC.

Is it still possible to upgrade to the top tier package by paying the difference, or is that now included with YC? On our last cruise we had quite of bit of OBC to blow thru and did the upgrade. We'll be sailing on Seascape in September, no OBC this time, but may want to do the upgrade again if it's an option. 

Is there a current YC drinks list available?

3 hours ago, hamrag said:

Premium Plus is no longer available as an option, the YC package is equivalent to the new top package which is Premium 'Extra'.....which used to be called Premium!

Good to hear no upgrading necessary. Hendricks won't be a problem for my husband's G&Ts. Do they still serve Moet in the Top Sail? I know that's what I was drinking with the upgraded package. There was a Moet Rose that was quite tasty.

8 minutes ago, jules815 said:

Good to hear no upgrading necessary. Hendricks won't be a problem for my husband's G&Ts. Do they still serve Moet in the Top Sail? I know that's what I was drinking with the upgraded package. There was a Moet Rose that was quite tasty.

I am not convinced Hendricks was included in the package, certainly not Moet! The upgrade package, previously Premium Plus, is no longer available. If you want drinks priced over the threshold ($15), you need to pay i.e.for Moet etc.

1 hour ago, Morgsmom said:

"Just to note that they ARE pouring Moet as the standard Champagne in the YC on Divina now . . . "

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit! Maybe some Moët Mimosas are in my near future. 😋

(Can't go wrong with M&Ms at breakfast!)

• Haha 2