Kids Sail Free....but Kid can't go????

If you have booked under the Kids Sail Free promo but then the child can't go....

What do you do? 

What happens? 

If you cancel before final payment do they move you to another room? (Only 2 now going.) 

If you cancel before final payment do they reprice you? (same room or new room?)

If you don't cancel before final payment and child is a "no show" what happens? 

Do they reprice you at the pier? 

Do they refund any port taxes & fees? What about any prepaid gratuities? 

I have never booked a "Kids Sail Free" and have close family members in this situation and I do not know what type of advice to give them.  

Please only give actual experience for yourselves or definite answers if a family member.  

Any TAs have experience with this I am happy to hear your clients' experience from you. 

Thanks  in advance to all!

1 hour ago, skiiergirl said:

If you have booked under the Kids Sail Free promo but then the child can't go....

What do you do? 

What happens? 

If you cancel before final payment do they move you to another room? (Only 2 now going.) 

If you cancel before final payment do they reprice you? (same room or new room?)

I have never booked a "Kids Sail Free" and have close family members in this situation and I do not know what type of advice to give them.  

Please only give actual experience for yourselves or definite answers if a family member.  

Any TAs have experience with this I am happy to hear your clients' experience from you. 

Call Royal

1 hour ago, skiiergirl said:

What do you do? 

What happens? 

If you call in advance to cancel there is an extremely high chance they will change you to a double occupancy cabin and you will be repriced.

best to go no show at the pier, no questions asked and taxes and fees will be refunded as well as prepaid gratuities although you could cancel the gratuities ahead of time.

Edited by Ourusualbeach