Ravenna Cruise Shuttle

DebTheGerman

That's a really good price for about an hour transfer.  When we did the reverse in 2023 it was $35.  Are you sure it's not from the Ravenna train station to the port??  That used to be around $10.

I'd make sure you have something in writing.  It should be listed in your "my reservation" under transfers.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Oracle Light said:

Thanks everyone for all your responses! I called Celebrity again today and was able to book a transfer shuttle from Bologna train station to Ravenna port. They will be picking up passengers on the day of embarkation and will be there from 8-11am. The cost is $14USD per person. I hope this info helps anyone else who wants to spend a few days in Bologna pre-cruise. 

Glad you got it sorted and you got a great price. My transfer from the ship to Ravenna train station in July is USD16.99 per person. 

Very interesting.  Is it really from Bologna and not Ravenna?   I've seen the Ravenna transfer listed for 18$ per person.   Bologna is over an hour away!

7 hours ago, sushraya said:

Very interesting.  Is it really from Bologna and not Ravenna?   I've seen the Ravenna transfer listed for 18$ per person.   Bologna is over an hour away!

Our Celebrity transfers for October 2024 are $111pp, for Bologna airport BLQ to Ravenna pier and then from Civitavecchia to Fiumincino FCO. So roughly $55 per transfer event.

Thanks everyone for the heads up 🙏. I became concerned and contacted Celebrity. It turns out they made the mistake of booking my transfer from Ravenna train station and not Bologna train station!! That would’ve been an absolute nightmare waiting at the wrong train station on the day of embarkation. Thank you kindly again to those who responded. We have now been booked for a transfer from Bologna airport (BLQ) to Ravenna port at the cost of $54USD. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Oracle Light said:

Thanks everyone for the heads up 🙏. I became concerned and contacted Celebrity. It turns out they made the mistake of booking my transfer from Ravenna train station and not Bologna train station!! That would’ve been an absolute nightmare waiting at the wrong train station on the day of embarkation. Thank you kindly again to those who responded. We have now been booked for a transfer from Bologna airport (BLQ) to Ravenna port at the cost of $54USD. 

Thank goodness you checked back with Celebrity and picked up their mistake. It could have been a headache you did not need! Hopefully everything now goes smoothly for you and you have a wonderful cruise. 🛳️

• Like 1