Ravenna to Venice Shuttle on RCCL after cruise?

irishgal432

On 1/24/2023 at 4:51 PM, irishgal432 said:

Does anyone know what time the first shuttle departs for the Venice airport from Ravenna.  Trying to figure out flight times.

I found this picture of shuttle times from previous cruises here on CC.  It shows they had a shuttle designed for flights as early at 11:00 am.   However, there's no guarantee they continue to offer that.  Based on the comment above, it sounds like they might not be. 

Ravenna to VCE shuttle schedule - Previous Cruises.jpeg

4 hours ago, MeHeartCruising said:

I found this picture of shuttle times from previous cruises here on CC.  It shows they had a shuttle designed for flights as early at 11:00 am.   However, there's no guarantee they continue to offer that.  Based on the comment above, it sounds like they might not be. 

Ravenna to VCE shuttle schedule - Previous Cruises.jpeg

Thank you very much for this.  Our non stop is at 11:40.  

On 1/24/2023 at 8:49 PM, fletch5727 said:

We just booked the shuttle back to Venice after our cruise.  I don't know when the shuttle leaves but your flight has to be scheduled to leave after noon.

How did you book the shuttle from Ravenna to Venice?  Does it have to go to the airport or do they make stop(s) in Venice?

58 minutes ago, mein18 said:

How did you book the shuttle from Ravenna to Venice?  Does it have to go to the airport or do they make stop(s) in Venice?

Call Royal and/or your TA if applicable.  You must fly out the same day if you book the shuttle to the airport (OR give them fake flight info that makes it look that way.)

There is also one to Venice City Center (the Tronchetto bus stop from which you can get to the train station).  That's the one I booked for after the cruise.  (Actually for before as well)

31 minutes ago, megr1125 said:

Call Royal and/or your TA if applicable.  You must fly out the same day if you book the shuttle to the airport (OR give them fake flight info that makes it look that way.)

There is also one to Venice City Center (the Tronchetto bus stop from which you can get to the train station).  That's the one I booked for after the cruise.  (Actually for before as well)

Thank you. We are looking for city center so that will work perfectly.

• Like 1

I just booked the Royal transfer from ship to Marco Polo airport. Have handy the airline, flight number and departure time.

Staying in Venice for 3 days prior. Through Royal they have transfer from City Center at 9 am and 11 am. Booked the 9. Approximately, $59.00 per person each way. I my opinion, not bad especially since this our first trip to Venice.

• Like 2