Purchasing bottles of wine

sd63

I know you can buy wine by the bottle in the dining room and a wine package at the beginning of the cruise. Can you buy bottles of wine at the bars? Do they count a bottle as 5 drinks for the day towards your 15 day maximum? Is there a limit to the number of bottles you can buy during the length of the cruise or can you purchase bottles everyday? 

@sd63 Eat at the Steakhouse the first night and get 50% off bottles of wine. They may or may not let you buy more than 1 bottle. The Steakhouse bar will likely have the best selection and yes, you can buy everyday. I’ve not heard of this counting towards the 15 daily drink limit. Shouldn’t be a problem unless guest is obviously impaired.

13 hours ago, sd63 said:

I know you can buy wine by the bottle in the dining room and a wine package at the beginning of the cruise. Can you buy bottles of wine at the bars? Do they count a bottle as 5 drinks for the day towards your 15 day maximum? Is there a limit to the number of bottles you can buy during the length of the cruise or can you purchase bottles everyday? 

Multi-serve drinks like bottles of wine, pitchers of beer, etc., do not count against your 15 drinks limit (and similarly are not covered under Cheers). You can buy as many bottles as you want.

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

Multi-serve drinks like bottles of wine, pitchers of beer, etc., do not count against your 15 drinks limit (and similarly are not covered under Cheers). You can buy as many bottles as you want.

There is a discount for bottles of wine if I recall correctly, unless they changed that too.