Specialty dining sold out 18 months in advance?

SunshineGal2022

We have a cruise booked for July 2024.

It says the Teppenyaki lunch and the Seuss at Sea breakfast are already sold out.

Are they really sold out, or is it too early to book?  My kids will be very disappointed if we miss the Dr. Seuss breakfast.  What are the chances we can get tickets onboard? 

It’s not too late to choose a different cruise if there really is no option of going. 

Most likely too early - I have a cruise booked for the first week in December 2023, and the spa appointments and most of the ports shore excursions aren't available to book yet. Just check back regularly, especially at 6 months or less out 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

If a specialty restaurant is sold out or fully booked, does it still show up in cruise manager and show as sold out?

I ask because I'm not seeing any specialty restaurant options when I look on the website.  Our cruise is in May 2023.

11 hours ago, bowlinmoe said:

If a specialty restaurant is sold out or fully booked, does it still show up in cruise manager and show as sold out?

I ask because I'm not seeing any specialty restaurant options when I look on the website.  Our cruise is in May 2023.

Is that 23 or 24?

I have a cruise for March 24 on the Jubilee and nothing shows up when I go to the specialty restaurant section. My guess is around six months we can book. If someone can clarify that would be awesome?

I am checking every week for FTTF however. 

1 hour ago, Squirreladd said:

Is that 23 or 24?

I have a cruise for March 24 on the Jubilee and nothing shows up when I go to the specialty restaurant section. My guess is around six months we can book. If someone can clarify that would be awesome?

I am checking every week for FTTF however. 

2023 for me. I wonder if everything is booked with about 21 days until my cruise.

15 minutes ago, Squirreladd said:

I was able to book dining three months in advance of my March 2023 cruise. Call 'em. Only thing you can loose is time

Thanks. I was able too book my reservation yesterday.  It was so weird.  I was originally trying via the Carnival website on my PC compute so I thought "maybe I'll be able to do this from the Carnival app on my phone?".  So after downloading the app and logging in, the app indicated that I couldn't make reservations via the app (maybe because it's prior to the cruise?) but it directed me to the Carnival website via my phone browser.  So I did that and it worked!  I don't know why it would show up on the Carnival website with my phone browser but not on the Carnival website when I was viewing it with my desktop PC. 

These have always shown as sold out.   Do you see cucina ?   We are booked in august.   I think suess at sea you have to book while onboard.   Can’t imagine carnival not offering that 

20 minutes ago, serene56 said:

These have always shown as sold out.   Do you see cucina ?   We are booked in august.   I think suess at sea you have to book while onboard.   Can’t imagine carnival not offering that 

We booked Seuss at Sea in advance.

• 2 weeks later...