How to book a referral cruise?

mattR

Are you asking as a passenger who has never cruised (even inquired) about a Princess Cruise or have you cruised before on Princess?

Princess Passenger has to go through their Captain Circle account to refer a friend.

Friend has to accept referral.

Friend has to cruise (sometimes) before you can get the $25.

Friend will get it on first cruise.

1 hour ago, mattR said:

Noticed on a tip thread to book your cruise as a referral to get $25 OBC how do I do this? 

Called "Refer-a-Friend" 

Any past cruiser of Princess can refer a new cruiser through a link on the Website.    When they book and sail both parties (you and them) will get a $25 referral bonus OBC.   You can refer 2 persons per cabin / booking.   I have referred about 15 people and 10 have sailed and I have gladly spent the extra OBC (or in reality the darling wife has spent)

The only restriction is they have not yet booked a Princess Cruise AND have never sailed on Princess before (with no Captain's circle #).

Cheers from Northern Alberta

If you are booking your first cruise with Princess can you refer the person that's going in the room with you that has never cruised before also so that you both get the $25? My sister referred me and I was wondering if I went to the Princess website if I registered and referred the person sharing my room if it would work