3 and 4 night cruise questions

MD_Dan

We want to extend our November 2023 cruise with a 3 night and a 4 night on Allure.  Interesting that both the 3 night and the 4 night cruises have ports in Nassau and Coco Cay.  How does that work on a 3 night cruise?

But my real question is whether any of the short cruises have Broadway and ice shows?  I can't imagine there would be enough time .... but hoping I am wrong.

And my last question is on a back-to-back.  We'll have two different rooms but do we have to leave the ship?  How does it work?

Thanks for this helpful group for answering our questions!!

Yes, shows will be available everyday.  

You will receive a letter in your cabin for consecutive cruisers.   It will provide with instructions on where to meet up, they will give you new sea pass cards and walk the group off the ship to go thru customs then back on.   

the room steward will move your luggage to new cabin.  Most times they have a special lunch for consecutive cruisers.   Remember to do your muster drill for the new cruise too.

Obviously they can't do as many shows in 3 or 4 days vs a week.  But all the shows should run at least one day each.  If you do both 3 and 4 day then you can pick up shows you missed on the second cruise.  Since this is an extension of another cruise you may have already seen them.  Headliner may be different depending on headliner's schedule.