thermal spa question

RatherBCrusin

7 hours ago, RatherBCrusin said:

We have just returned from the NCL Escape and absolutely loved the thermal spa— especially the pool and all the heated chairs. Any other NCL ship have a thermal spa comparable to the Escape or even better?  
thanks!  

most of the big ships have it, Joy is an exception though. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RatherBCrusin said:

We have just returned from the NCL Escape and absolutely loved the thermal spa— especially the pool and all the heated chairs. Any other NCL ship have a thermal spa comparable to the Escape or even better?  
thanks!  

Similar Thermal Suite: Bliss, Breakaway, Epic (best in fleet), Encore, Escape, Getaway, Prima, Viva

Small ships have smaller versions: Dawn, Gem, Jade, Jewel, Sprit

8 hours ago, RatherBCrusin said:

thanks!  

Did you get a day pass or pay for the week? 

12 hours ago, RatherBCrusin said:

thanks!  

I've been having a hard time pulling the trigger on an Alaskan cruise for this summer but NCL's Thermal Spa keeps pulling me back to NCL. It looks SO wonderful. 

I always get the Thermal Spa weekly pass and I was so glad I did in Alaska. First, it is my idea of relaxing by the pool. Second, I do not need to worry about the weather. I missed the thermal spa on my Carnival cruise, which is probably why I am a lifelong NCL customer. 

12 hours ago, eileeshb said:

most of the big ships have it, Joy is an exception though. 

Right.  I’ve been in the Thermal spa on Escape, Breakaway and the Gem.  The big ships are all similar.  They’re fantastic.  Didn’t enjoy the thermal spa on the Gem as much.  Much smaller, noisy and the saunas/steam rooms are in the unisex locker rooms.  Much preferred the bigger ships.  I was on the Joy in September and REALLY missed the spa.  

• Like 1

On 1/29/2023 at 7:58 PM, RN_Prof said:

I always get the Thermal Spa weekly pass and I was so glad I did in Alaska. First, it is my idea of relaxing by the pool. Second, I do not need to worry about the weather. I missed the thermal spa on my Carnival cruise, which is probably why I am a lifelong NCL customer. 

I'm definitely booking it for my Alaska cruise in October as there'll be a lot of time on that cruise not in port.