Upgrade to Yacht Club Offer ... Ugh The Decisions Never End!

tonyfall1

22 hours ago, jean87510 said:

Did you like them?  I know they dont have balcony access but the price was pretty good.

Yes and no.  The first trip we sailed on Divinia we had the non Sophia RS with DD and her BF.  We could have booked that but the exec suite was a decent price and looked intriguing.

DD was on this sailing as well and we wanted a YC room with separate sleeping areas so we only had two choices.

I was fine with no balcony.  When we went to lounge butler said he'd take us to room and bring drinks whenever we needed.  That was the one and only time it happened.

Room was a bit dated.  Mold in shower area.  I know there was drydock since.  Oh, I like cool room and that was a challenge.  We had just come off Mera in a RS so we were a bit spoiled.

10 hours ago, dexddd said:

Yes and no.  The first trip we sailed on Divinia we had the non Sophia RS with DD and her BF.  We could have booked that but the exec suite was a decent price and looked intriguing.

DD was on this sailing as well and we wanted a YC room with separate sleeping areas so we only had two choices.

I was fine with no balcony.  When we went to lounge butler said he'd take us to room and bring drinks whenever we needed.  That was the one and only time it happened.

Room was a bit dated.  Mold in shower area.  I know there was drydock since.  Oh, I like cool room and that was a challenge.  We had just come off Mera in a RS so we were a bit spoiled.

Absolutely agree with you on the Divina Executive RS. We were courtesy upgraded on a cruise last year. We both agreed we would have rather stayed in our Deluxe Grand Suite.  The Executive RS Suite on Divina needs a complete redo badly. 

Dennis

On 1/31/2023 at 7:02 AM, tonyfall1 said:

Well I thought my decisions were over.. but not yet.. not yet.. ugh. So I scored an aft cabin Bella experience. Now I just got an upgrade offer to upgrade YC.  It looks like I have a good chance at YC interior for 345 PP or YC terrace for 460 PP. Ugh more decisions. It's more than I originally intended to spend on my cruise. decisions decisions. Also, we're more laid back relaxing type people would YC be too stuff for us?

We would need to know the total cost you are already spending before the upgrade.  With a $100 difference between an inside and an outside balcony I would definitely rule out the YC inside offer and take the YC outside balcony cabin.  Cannot advise until we know the total cost.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 7:02 AM, tonyfall1 said:

Well I thought my decisions were over.. but not yet.. not yet.. ugh. So I scored an aft cabin Bella experience. Now I just got an upgrade offer to upgrade YC.  It looks like I have a good chance at YC interior for 345 PP or YC terrace for 460 PP. Ugh more decisions. It's more than I originally intended to spend on my cruise. decisions decisions. Also, we're more laid back relaxing type people would YC be too stuff for us?

when is your cruise for?