Saint Greg's Magic Super Bowl cruise - Live - February 11-19

Saint Greg

Do you eat mostly in the dining room for evening dinner, or do you ever do the buffet instead? I am really curious to know what is all served the same there as in the DR. We’ve only eaten buffet for dinner one time in all our cruises, to change it up with the kids. I am considering skipping main dining room this cruise, just to try it, with the exception of lobster night. I’ve never seen a post or blog dedicated to showing the complete evening buffet offerings!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

YAY you made it. I have been so tempted to fly in day of. Seeing it actually done has just made me feel bolder about doing it 🤔

This is the second time I’ve done it. It’s not something I’d like to make a habit of but in this case the hotel prices were insane. There was nothing I wanted to do there that day. The other instance was my 2021 panorama and I didn’t have enough vacation time to take the day before off.

• Like 6

Where did I leave off. Looks like the coconut drink. Im really in the steakhouse now but I like to keep things in order.

Maria made this. It’s really good. A lot of people ordered it after seeing it. I think it would be a really good Christmas drink.

655209F5-DDA8-42F1-88F5-64D7AA5FA02B.jpeg

• Like 19

I met several good couples during my alchemy time. All people I expect to drink with this week. At this point it’s a couple from Texas currently in Arizona who like spicy. So we’re all doing spicy drinks. This is a good habanero vodka drink from Maria.

63FC1C24-6B81-449A-8257-C2FE4F3935D3.jpeg

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Where did I leave off. Looks like the coconut drink. Im really in the steakhouse now but I like to keep things in order.

Maria made this. It’s really good. A lot of people ordered it after seeing it. I think it would be a really good Christmas drink.

655209F5-DDA8-42F1-88F5-64D7AA5FA02B.jpeg

Oh what is it? It looks amazing! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sundsgn said:

Do you eat mostly in the dining room for evening dinner, or do you ever do the buffet instead? I am really curious to know what is all served the same there as in the DR. We’ve only eaten buffet for dinner one time in all our cruises, to change it up with the kids. I am considering skipping main dining room this cruise, just to try it, with the exception of lobster night. I’ve never seen a post or blog dedicated to showing the complete evening buffet offerings!

I never do buffet. And that’s one place where my reviews are lacking. I will try to get the buffet menu for you each night.

BDCD80BA-450D-4132-97A5-9CFD7314BED9.jpeg

289CCC7B-1766-4819-B898-CAB1B07A63F2.jpeg

• Like 11