Saint Greg's Magic Super Bowl cruise - Live - February 11-19

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Good to know for my late departure, will have to check it out, thanks🙂

It’s a nice hotel and there’s a pool. We’ve stayed here pre-cruise and we enjoyed it. They’re very nice rooms. Totally worth it IMO. 

Greg, safe travels home! Have a safe flight. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Made it back. A lap baby in the row behind me cried almost the entire flight. I had an audio book on but could still hear it.

Then I ended up leaving my hat on the plane. What happened there is the girl in the aisle seat got out and got her bag from the overhead. While she did I thought that was a good time for me to do the same. But while I was doing that she got back in the row and stood in front of her seat going through he bag so I couldn’t get back in. She blocked the whole row. I said “if you slide over a second I’ll get back in.” She ignored me.

The flight attendant opened the door and said go. I forgot about the hat and went.  No big deal I went back and got the hat and we’re still waiting for luggage.

F699EFC1-CA3D-4A6B-8285-308455AB8D42.thumb.jpeg.802a37388dd58100b5f4a2c6b5a39e86.jpeg

• Like 11

3 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Thank you for the great review! Loved all the pics at your ports, can't wait to see the airplanes up close lol. Looks like I might want to arrive earlier than I planned at the airport. Is it always so busy? I haven't been in an airport that busy yet😮 Safe travels home.

There was someone from Orlando who posted that the security line is an issue.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

That’s really not fair.  Do the gate agents allow anyone who chooses to line up to have priority boarding?  Seems to me if you paid for your carryon you should have guaranteed space for it.

Agreed. I always seem to have to squeeze my little backpack in. And I’m in the front row so I don’t have an option of putting it under the seat like others do. I have to put my carryon in the overhead compartment. They should reserve at least the front one. A flight attendant always has a bag in there as well. That takes up some of the space.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Guy comes up to the bar and orders a whiskey sour. He requests the cheapest brand of whiskey and says no sour. Bartender thinks he said light on the sour. He brings the drink. The guy says "Is that sour?" Yeah. "I said I didn't want any sour." So you just want a whiskey on the rocks? "Yeah." Why didn't you order that? "I did."

Later on..people like this will come to be known as..”Mentally Retarded”. (Quote from Anchorman)

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2023 at 9:03 PM, Saint Greg said:

I’ll have to see the next time I go to a place that I get it at. I’ve here had a sauce on salmon. Maybe it’s there and I haven’t put it on.

Hi, I have ordered the bearnaise sauce on the side, and it goes pretty well with salmon, its basically hollandaise with tarragon.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I got my bag in but not by much. I don’t know why people further back want their stuff in the front. I always want it as close to me as possible.

I'm with you - I want my bag where I can keep track of it...

If it's not in your sight line - anyone can mess w/ it...
Maybe one of them wants to take my Surface & complete my work for me...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I worked @ Hardee's for (1) semester in college...
There was this older woman she'd always come in & order a cheeseburger, no meat, extra lettuce, tomato, & mustard...

19 hours ago, Andi Land said:

Way back in my younger days I worked at Jack in the Box. The number of people who’d come in and order a cheeseburger with no cheese was startlingly high. 😂

19 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

My ex-husband liked tomato sandwiches.  He went to a Subway and ordered a tomato sandwich and was told they don’t have tomato sandwiches.  He then ordered a turkey sandwich, extra tomatoes and veggies, hold the turkey.  It worked.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 2/19/2023 at 12:09 PM, Saint Greg said:

That includes Jubilee, Spirit, and Horizon. All three ships are new to me. One new home port for me (Mobile) and four new ports for me (Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Bimini). 

If anyone has tips or suggestions for any of those ports, feel free to leave those here because my planning hasn’t really begun for any of them. 

I can also say I have my first balcony room booked on a future cruise…but I won’t say which one until we get to it.

Add princess cays to that new port list. I forgot about that one.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

If you like snorkeling, PC has some of the best!  In the cove in front of Cabana 10 is easy access water and lots of colorful fish.

I tried it once at a resort in Mexico. Bought a full face mask. Tried it. The little ball totally blocked my air flow. Either I don’t know how to use it or it doesn’t work. Either way I don’t think I’m a snorkeler.

• Like 7