Room service from dining room menu?

O2B@C

Does Azamara currently offer guests the opportunity to order room service from the main dining room menu during dinner hours? If so, in which stateroom categories is this amenity offered? The website mentions “butler service” in some stateroom categories but does not indicate whether that includes in-room dinner service from the dining room menu. Thanks in advance for your help!

I can confirm the last post. We've done it once and you get it course by course if you're in any kind of suite, brought by your butler. Speciality restaurant menus not offered in a CC suite- maybe in the big ones. Last orders for food is strictly 8.45pm. That matters if you go course by course and maybe try ordering desserts at that point. After 8.45pm you're on room service menu which is a lot more basic.

We also have our wine delivered by the butler, whether with the meal or pre or post dinner drinks if we want these in the room. However we are on the Ultimate package so maybe they don't do that with included wines- not sure.

I'm assuming the above is standard across all ships. We are on Pursuit and have an especially good butler who has been really helpful as well as being a thoroughly nice guy. I recall a thread questioning the role/purpose of butlers but in our case, I'm very happy we have one.

• Like 3

It's possible to have Prime C or Aquilina menus served in the 'big suites' on a course by course basis.  Butlers are scheduled to be of duty by 21:00 so timings should be worked round that. 

I think the option to have drinks served in suites is for those who are the Ultimate Drinks Package regardless of Suite Category.   That's based on pre-covid and Dec 2021 and April 2022 cruises.

• Like 1