Does Anyone Have Pics of their Harmony Ocean View Balcony Bed SEPARATED?

Katems75

HI!  Looking to see what a bed in the ocean view balcony on Harmony looks like separated.  Like what happens to the nightstand??  My room will have the bed by the bathroom if that matters.  We will be a mother/daughter pair so we can have the bed either way.  My thought was that keeping it as one piece would allow more usable floor space but maybe not.  Maybe one bigger aisle in the middle of the bed would create more space, or the illusion of space, than the two tiny aisles on either side of it??

Thank you!

46 minutes ago, Katems75 said:

HI!  Looking to see what a bed in the ocean view balcony on Harmony looks like separated.  Like what happens to the nightstand??  My room will have the bed by the bathroom if that matters.  We will be a mother/daughter pair so we can have the bed either way.  My thought was that keeping it as one piece would allow more usable floor space but maybe not.  Maybe one bigger aisle in the middle of the bed would create more space, or the illusion of space, than the two tiny aisles on either side of it??

Thank you!

Both night stands between the beds makes the cabin feel larger.

9 hours ago, Katems75 said:

Maybe one bigger aisle in the middle of the bed would create more space, or the illusion of space, than the two tiny aisles on either side of it??

Try it the first night together and then ask the cabin attendant to separate them for second night - then decide which way you like it better.

2 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

Here’s a you tube video that includes separate main beds.  The sofa is made into a bed for a child in her case but hopefully you can imagine your regular sofa 😉

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wKM0nAzMws

Thank you, that video was very helpful!  And she thought of an option I hadn't...just ONE nightstand between the beds.  However, I think after seeing this that I will probably leave the bed together.  I don't like how the closet door gets caught on the bedding and even though there was only one nightstand between the two, I can see that even if the other was there, too, the amount of space between the beds is very minor. I think I'd rather have the larger aisles on either side of the beds.

If anyone out there does have a pics or video of both nightstands between the beds I'd still be curious though!