Classic package and specialty coffees

cgolf1

Yes I attempted to search for this on the Celebrity site and at least on my iPad it was useless. I found the alcohol that was included but it didn’t mention the water or soda as well, again useless lol. 

Are some or all of the specialty coffees included with the classic package? If so I will kick myself for not taking advantage of it on our Constellation cruise. 

12 minutes ago, cgolf1 said:

Yes I attempted to search for this on the Celebrity site and at least on my iPad it was useless. I found the alcohol that was included but it didn’t mention the water or soda as well, again useless lol. 

Are some or all of the specialty coffees included with the classic package? If so I will kick myself for not taking advantage of it on our Constellation cruise. 

It's all there - comparison of Classic vs Premium   image.thumb.png.c5e0e6193c018b388b19cd89a590f7db.pngimage.thumb.png.f313e70dc393415b700915c89625878d.png

Edited by Dar & Bob
Add Path
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 2711 said:

I have also found it difficult looking for specific drinks on classic package. Can I get Aperol and Prosecco  with  this package. 

On the Classic I think it was an upcharge.  But unless that is all you are drinking it may not  be worth going to Premium

Proseco for sure.  

If you get the celebrity app you can look under dining then bars and see some of the drink and wine lists with some prices.  

As for specific drinks the main difference between the Classic & Premium package is the brand of liquor.  For example, you can get a margarita on both packages.   A margarita with the Classic package iwould be made with brands from the Classic package while the margarita with the premium package is made from brands of liquor on the premium list.  Same for many other drinks, vodka & tonic on Classic is made with Tito’s ( or other brand on the Classic package) with the premium package vodka & tonic would be  made with Grey Goose or another premium vodka.

26 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Proseco for sure.  

If you get the celebrity app you can look under dining then bars and see some of the drink and wine lists with some prices.  

As for specific drinks the main difference between the Classic & Premium package is the brand of liquor.  For example, you can get a margarita on both packages.   A margarita with the Classic package iwould be made with brands from the Classic package while the margarita with the premium package is made from brands of liquor on the premium list.  Same for many other drinks, vodka & tonic on Classic is made with Tito’s ( or other brand on the Classic package) with the premium package vodka & tonic would be  made with Grey Goose or another premium vodka.

There choices for the premium package are interesting especially on the whiskeys. They include many under 30 dollar brands in the premium which is disappointing. Vodkas are weird for me, as I am not a fan of Grey goose martinis, something in there that bugs me. The best I have ever had is an under 30 that isn’t currently available due too where it’s made. Tito’s is a great base for home made gin:) 

Not sure how they break down what kicks something to the premium list.