Rental Car

want2seaitall

Hey everyone...it's been a while! I'm going to be in Barbados from 8 am-6 pm with the Celebrity Millennium on 3/15. My Aunt used to have a home on the island and I want to independently take my husband to some of the places I'd visit as a child. I was hoping to book a car rental prior to visiting to ensure a reservation. I'm having a heck of a time finding an agency. Some say Courtesy is the the only rental agency at the port and they are listed as "temporarily closed".

Thanks for any and all information.

Cheryl

41 minutes ago, want2seaitall said:

Hey everyone...it's been a while! I'm going to be in Barbados from 8 am-6 pm with the Celebrity Millennium on 3/15. My Aunt used to have a home on the island and I want to independently take my husband to some of the places I'd visit as a child. I was hoping to book a car rental prior to visiting to ensure a reservation. I'm having a heck of a time finding an agency. Some say Courtesy is the the only rental agency at the port and they are listed as "temporarily closed".

Thanks for any and all information.

Cheryl

Best to contact a local, but major, FL renter as they will have an outlet in Barbados.  Any problems pre or post can be sorted locally in FL

24 minutes ago, want2seaitall said:

Thanks Port Royal. I may do that. 

For a great “local” lunch, overlooking the sea, then consider Juju’s on the West Coast.

Many are unable to find it, so they sadly drive on…..

They will be happy to set up a romantic table for two, with umbrella, on the sand. 
Their “jerk” said it all.

7 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

For a great “local” lunch, overlooking the sea, then consider Juju’s on the West Coast.

Many are unable to find it, so they sadly drive on…..

They will be happy to set up a romantic table for two, with umbrella, on the sand. 
Their “jerk” said it all.

Will do... Thank you! 

19 hours ago, want2seaitall said:

Will do... Thank you! 

As an aside.  
If there are any slight negative thoughts about the quality at Juju’s, no need to be concerned. Because the Royal Westmorland have an “interest”.  If one gets the drift.  😉
Let’s put it this way.  The RW would not wish their discerning guests using a beach establishment and be disappointed. 

Juju’s also caters for weddings, private parties, government get togethers etc.