2 cruise planner questions

latebuyer

Am i able to change the time of a lunch or dinner or do i need to cancel? In this case i got a good sale price and don’t want to cancel.

I can’t find the ships itinerary in cruise planner. Can someone let me know where it is?

Thanks for your help.

When you first log into your account, you will see your cruise listed. On the left side is the itinerary. If that's no help, Click on "Plan My Cruise. In the top, right corner of the cruise planner page is a calendar icon. Click on that and it will give you your itinerary. You can also click on the Shore Excursions tab then click on All Days And Ports.

Get on board as early as possible and go directly to the MDR. Talk to one of the managers/head waiters and tell them what you would like to do. We have found that if you do this early enough, while there is still some flexibility in seating, you will be pleased with the result. It couldn’t hurt to have a tip in your hand as you tell the employee “thanks” after you get what you need.

Thanks for the replies. Its a little tricky as i'd like to switch chops to boarding day. I think i'll see if the price drops on it again in order to switch it. I still can't find the itinerary! It is on my cruise receipt but i'm not sure how accurate that is. It should be on the calendar but only my activities are there.

On a sort of related note, how late can you be to a specialty restaurant before they will mark you as a no show?

16 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Thanks for the replies. Its a little tricky as i'd like to switch chops to boarding day. I think i'll see if the price drops on it again in order to switch it. I still can't find the itinerary! It is on my cruise receipt but i'm not sure how accurate that is. It should be on the calendar but only my activities are there.

On a sort of related note, how late can you be to a specialty restaurant before they will mark you as a no show?

I guess I'm confused. If you have your calendar, you have your itinerary. Are you looking the hours that the ship will be in each port?