Stashing my stuff at the Summit Lido

PineappleTraveler

Appreciate some advice. I spend most of my land vacation time having some frozen booze in the pool/hot tub. On land little boxes/cubbies are next to the pool to stash your sandals/coverup/etc. If like me, you don't wake up until noon, the Summit is sold out and the chairs are full, where did you leave your stuff? I don't see any storage in photos. Can I leave a beach bag on the deck?

I've never seen any storage anywhere on the ships sun decks or AquaSpa.    Most people just leave their things on the Loungers - many do this also as Chair Hogs.    If you are concerned about valuable I would leave them in your room or carry with you.

• Thanks 1

You can leave your stuff on a chair but depending on the ship and how full it is, the deck attendants may remove everything. On our last cruise they were clearing off chairs that had been unattended for an hour or more. 

If you have a bag, you could place it beside the pool on the side of the hot tubs or somewhere else like that. But as others have said, don't leave any valuables unattended. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, PineappleTraveler said:

Appreciate some advice. I spend most of my land vacation time having some frozen booze in the pool/hot tub. On land little boxes/cubbies are next to the pool to stash your sandals/coverup/etc. If like me, you don't wake up until noon, the Summit is sold out and the chairs are full, where did you leave your stuff? I don't see any storage in photos. Can I leave a beach bag on the deck?

Which resorts of cubbies beside a pool , very seen this in anywhere 🤔

Check the Solarium.  There usually are unoccupied chairs in there even at prime time on sea days.  Your stuff might not be right in your line of sight, but that's probably the case even if you found some unoccupied chair in a corner at the main pool.

Way to go sleeping until noon!

• Thanks 1