Early flight from Copenhagen

vanman

I'm considering a flight that leaves at 10:30am the day our ship docks. The initial flight goes to Warsaw and then connects to Canada. The schedule shows the ship docking at 6am so guessing might be off 8-8:30 if not earlier. The ship docks on a Monday. I believe we're docking at Nordre Toldbod. Will I likely make the 10:30 flight?

I think it will be at Oceankaj and not Nordre Tolbod - without knowing the date I cannot be sure.  
It takes between 30 and 45 minutes to the airport from Oceankaj by taxi - depending on the day of the week - expect longer on Monday morning.  It should be possible to be at the airport before 08:30.  Even with a later arrival at airport it is possible to catch a flight to WAW.

Edited by hallasm

My early flight from Copenhagen story. (This was way before Covid, 2007 to be exact, so things might be different now.) We had an incredible round trip fare between Newark and Copenhagen, but the return flight could only be taken at 9AM. Both our TA and Princess when we called them insisted that this was way too early. We decided to spend a day post-cruise in Copenhagen. When the tags for luggage were handed out, we discovered that not only was there a tag for Princess transfers for Continental Airlines 9AM, but there was also a tag for flights before 9 AM.

Thank you everyone for the replies. I found the port website and Azamara is supposed to dock at Oceankaj as Hallasm and Mrs Dukes suggested.

The port website shows us as the only cruise ship in port that day. Will I need to arrange for a taxi or are there typically taxis waiting for fares at the port?