Deck 14 on the Splendor?

lastchamp64

It's a little late to ask this, but what are the thoughts and opinions of the suites on deck 14 on the Splendor? My wife and I will be staying in a penthouse suite (1406) doing a Miami to Miami 10 night cruise on March 11th. This is our first Regent cruise and really looking forward to this much needed time away from it all. 

Edited by lastchamp64

15 minutes ago, lastchamp64 said:

It's a little late to ask this, but what are the thoughts and opinions of the suites on deck 14 on the Splendor? My wife and I will be staying in a penthouse suite (1406) doing a Miami to Miami 10 night cruise on March 11th. This is our first Regent cruise and really looking forward to this much needed time away from it all. 

Last March, we were in 1201 on Splendor directly under the Regent Suite. It was, for the most part, smooth sailing although we did feel some vibration during the night in the bedroom. I suspect you will enjoy the location of your cabin and certainly Splendor…..a gorgeous ship.

2 hours ago, Gpilon said:

Last March, we were in 1201 on Splendor directly under the Regent Suite. It was, for the most part, smooth sailing although we did feel some vibration during the night in the bedroom. I suspect you will enjoy the location of your cabin and certainly Splendor…..a gorgeous ship.

I've stayed in the same suite - totally agree.

1 minute ago, Pcardad said:

I've stayed in the same suite - totally agree.

Ext month we are on a TA on Splendor and decided to book 1012…..thinking lower and midship on a TA will hopefully be better for the vibration issue. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gpilon said:

Ext month we are on a TA on Splendor and decided to book 1012…..thinking lower and midship on a TA will hopefully be better for the vibration issue. 

I didn't feel any vibration issue...just on Navigator and I kind of like it there.