Allure of the Seas Galveston parking question

PatricF

Parking is very convenient, especially the North and South lots, although they are not the cheapest.  We parked in South last time which I would plan to do again, but if you want the best, the North lot is the closest you can get.

See below website for details and if you get on their mailing list they will send you $10 and $20 promos from time to time.

https://www.portofgalveston.com/240/onlinespecial?gclid=Cj0KCQiArsefBhCbARIsAP98hXTLkHEE8OnGu3VKtby2mykv1nX0OPy-AY_qfQHKsQ879HrK2kGGFZgaAiJLEALw_wcB

Screenshot_20221224_102437_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ccef710f6c925d3e091b456a0a6dc95e.jpg

Screenshot_20230219_182804_Email.thumb.jpg.54cfa619787349308ef1524eb7a734a5.jpg

Edited by dwHokie

Unless it was changed just recently for the premium covered parking, a portion of your car will not be under cover in parts of this lot.  There is not a lot of spaces in this section, I believe only 4 rows and we were in the forth row.  Allure went out Sunday and we went out on Monday.  Not to much choice left and we got in early.

P.S.  it was very convenient getting off the ship as we were quite close, but we prefer our cars to be covered/indoors so we will probably check the indoor parking at the other lots.  The lot we used to use did not shuttle as they were across from carnivals pier, so we used to drop off luggage and walk over from the indoor lot.  It is more of a hike to the new pier so would rather shuttle if it is raining hard, so will need to check with them or pick a place that shuttles.

Edited by Cherful59

FYI:

Just a note to the Veterans out there, Galveston requires you to enroll in their Loyalty Rewards Program, be at least 50% disabled or have a Purple Heart, provide a VA award letter of 50% or more OR DD214 with Purple Heart awarded on it, along with a state-issued Identification that matches the name on the DD214 or Award Letter.  You can't just show up at the parking lot as you used to, and show up with a VA letter and get free parking.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 2:37 PM, longhorn2004 said:

So true, its worth the extra $30 bucks to walk from terminal to car in 5 minutes, and be on your way.

SO should I pick north lot or north premium lot covered?  Price difference is $38...  or doesn't matter that much between those two.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2023 at 10:38 AM, luniz97 said:

Thanks booked it with a $10 coupon I found.  Looks like Galveston is sold out mostly, so I decided to go to Nasa the day before

Could you direct me to the link for the $10.00 coupon? We’re cruising in August.