Boarding

bolk

I was always told that if I was traveling with family or friends  that we all could board together .  I have my daughters family that I booked and linked cabins. Can we all board together? I am platinum and can schedule an early boarding time

Yeah, they check boarding passes when being directed to the priority lounge. So I think they would have to be I. Your cabin with the boarding document that says priority. When boarding the Mg in January, they checked our boarding pass probably 3 times. Once entering the terminal, then we were directed to the priority lounge where they looked again, and then once boarding was called they checked before we got to the gangway. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bolk said:

I was always told that if I was traveling with family or friends  that we all could board together .  I have my daughters family that I booked and linked cabins. Can we all board together? I am platinum and can schedule an early boarding time

Officially? Not unless you all have the same level of priority or same boarding code on your boarding pass. If it's not busy in the terminal when you arrive, they *might* go ahead and let you board together, but this is NOT in any way a guarantee. The earlier arrival appointment times are going to be much busier than the later times, so if you want to board together, a later time might be better.

Just show up around 12:30 or 1.

Unless there is a delay in boarding from some sort of Coast Guard or health inspection or late arrival of the ship, you will be able to just walk right on with everyone you are sailing with with no problem. You will miss the crowds and the chaos of everyone in the terminal. It is much less frustrating that way.