NCL Air

kapeaccruiser

I think the answer is that you get whatever the fare class that NCL purchases for you allows. For the price you pay that is almost certainly economy or even basic economy, so for most US domestic flights I would not expect a bag to be included.  I believe that international more often does include a checked bag.  I don't know about other countries.

no checked bag fee included. The one time I used NCL Air, I was able to figure out what the airline confirmation was and was able to chose our seats which was nice. I'm using NCL Air again this summer and will see if I can remember how to do it. It felt like a happy accident the 1st time so hoping I can remember how I got it 😄

I have had 3 international one-ways booked and 1 domestic one-way booked by NCL. All the international included checked bag by default, and the domestic (on United) did not. 

In general, my flights were OK but on my most recent international flight I have a 5H55M connection time, which is 5 minutes from their promised 6H international connection threshold limit, so it does happen.