Cucina for lunch

JenCruise710

3 hours ago, Joebucks said:

Cucina for lunch is also boring. IMO, lunch is Carnival's strongest food offering. I'm not wasting it on cheap pasta.

I actually really love eating in the main dining room on most cruises for lunch, but hubs and the kid are pasta freaks, so trying to see if I can make it work for at least one meal. I think we're going to do dinner here one night, though. 

I might try asking if they'll do the pick your own pasta and just leave out the pasta. 🙂 A cooked sauté of the options with sauce sounds like a delish option if they'll let me. Otherwise, it's going to be a battle of the willpower to just not eat the delish pasta on the plate. 

13 hours ago, JenCruise710 said:

I might try asking if they'll do the pick your own pasta and just leave out the pasta. 🙂 A cooked sauté of the options with sauce sounds like a delish option if they'll let me. Otherwise, it's going to be a battle of the willpower to just not eat the delish pasta on the plate. 

They DO have a half-portion pasta option on the menu card.   However, I suspect if you ask them to leave the pasta out, they'll be happy to comply with that request.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2023 at 11:16 AM, staceyglow said:

I am wondering if they would care if you brought something up from Lido to eat. I can't imagine they would, especially since you have medical restrictions and there will be others who will be ordering from the menu. 

You can indeed.  My friends wanted the pasta and I wanted Mongolian Wok.  I brought my bowl up from the Wok to the Cucina and joined them without any problems at all.