Prima/LIVE/Feb 26 to March 5, 2023/non-Sistahs Cruise

Greenpea2

Back from Donna Summer show. Very good, high energy. Of the 3 Donna’s (child, star making her way, adult) the adult one was absolutely outstanding. Very good actor and wow, wotta set of pipes on her! She is fantastic. She also styled The songs more like Donna, which I like. A fun show. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Lupush said:

Thank You!  Tell your husband to save some for me in 2 weeks!

They better stock up! Lol. Just kidding. He has only had one so far. He likes trying lots of stuff. I have watched them making Smokey old fashions which have been reported on before and always spark interest. Have decided tonite is the night!

• Like 2

On 3/2/2023 at 4:40 PM, www3traveler said:

I have been on Norwegian 37 cruises since January 2008 and have seen or have been by visited with either Hotel or Restaurant Senior Staff making thier rounds through the restaurants every night.  They are always asking questions about food and food service.

I would tend to agree.  I have not been on as many NCL cruises as you, @www3traveler, but my main impression has always been that they do inquire, and aim to please.  I am not sure it’s related to cruise critic, hoping to not burst anyone’s bubble.  I have noticed that being in the Haven does bring extra attention.  I would expect that for the price difference.

4 hours ago, Lupush said:

Thank You!  Tell your husband to save some for me in 2 weeks!

Wait! We just found out that the Blue is NOT part of the package. The bartender made a mistake and DH lucked out that once. Even with the premium Plus the Blue is 60$ a drink! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bellevuemountain said:

@Greenpea2 thank you so much for taking me on your cruise.  I can’t travel for the moment, but I am hoping to use my insurance credit for a cruise experience by December 2023, travel insurance permits.  I am yearning to learn more about the H6 on the Prima… please keep us posted.

Will do!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CruiseManMikeFromPA said:

The latest beverage package list says JW Blue is included in the Haven Bar, attached is the flyer.

790164-BEV_Package_Flyer_UOBP_PPBP_Update_FINAL_2_6_23_1.pdf 1.62 MB · 50 downloads

Yeah it’s on ours too. Whatever the Haven bartender checked when we asked, said it was not. Confusing. I say bring what you have with you. They want to please. 

Fantastic day on GSC. We got there around 8:40 and just got back. Sun, warm, water was delightful. The Villa was as beautiful as I remembered. Two in our bunch were empty. They have another row kitty corner to the one we were in. Those were not there in early 2020 as far as I remember. We had our own beach umbrella and six loungers available to our group of two. The vehicles that take you there have been updated. The ones before held about six people. These hold at least a dozen and are electric. They def have been putting some bucks into the place.

at the  buffet our friend the Restaurants Manager walked by and we got his attention. We had a nice long chat about this and that. A very nice guy.

we had different drinks, walked around, floated on floats. Hard work, all that. What is it about salt water and sun for a day that makes you so exhausted! Wow. We are beat. 

I will attach some pictures. “Our” chairs. 

869573B1-AF11-4333-8866-DE41350EB101.jpeg

• Like 16

19 hours ago, Greenpea2 said:

Wait! We just found out that the Blue is NOT part of the package. The bartender made a mistake and DH lucked out that once. Even with the premium Plus the Blue is 60$ a drink! 

That makes sense. I was so surprised when you said it was. Lucky husband 

The cool thing when we were there, Sky was also there and they did some games, Sky vs Prima.  It would have been neat to offer ship tours as an excursion but I'm sure the logistics would be a nightmare.

• Like 3

On 3/3/2023 at 10:14 PM, Greenpea2 said:

From what I’ve read it’s only included in Haven Bar. All other bars are an upcharge.