Insulated drink cups

mduffles64

We have found that they prefer not to pour beverages into your cups, which may or may not have been cleaned to their standards. They will pour a coffee into a paper cup and then you can transfer it into your tumbler, or they will pour a soft drink into a glass which you can then transfer yourself.

Edited by WestLakeGirl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After the restart, a lot of procedures changed. I used to be able to hand my insulated coffee mug to the barista who would fill it with my cappuccino.  I would then hand over my seapass card to be swiped.  The new procedure tried to minimize the things that each employee touched, so the coffee shop staff no longer would take my cup from me to Phillip, and they only looked at my seapass card and wrote down my stateroom number.  

I noticed the same in the shops. The sales staff no longer would touch my card, I would just set it against the card reader. Also leaving the ship, security never touched my card.

So will they fill your insulated mug?  Maybe. But if they don’t, they will hand you a drink and you can pour it into the mug on your own.

14 minutes ago, dcbiker97 said:

No, they won’t fill them.  We bring ours on board and they always make the beverage in a glass and then we pour it into our Yeti cups. 

Same! Can’t/won’t cruise without our Yetis. 

Edited by spammie