Booked w/Ultimate promo. TA sent excursion list, but how do I know which are 'included'?

dcsam

We're booked for an Alaska cruise!  Our TA sent a list of all the excursions, but we received the 'Ultimate' package.  How does one determine which ones are the 'free' or included tours?

Thank you

Any tours without  OE OS WT  designation

OLife Choice free shore excursions vary by voyage and exclude Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive, Executive Collection, Food & Wine Trails, Wellness Discovery Tours by Aquamar, Go Local, Go Green, Beyond Blueprints and Culinary Discovery Tours. Voyages up to 9 days receive 4 free shore excursions; 10-13 days receive 6 free shore excursions; 14+ days receive 8 free shore excursions, except for a single traveler booked in a Solo category, and are at the per guest rate. If shore excursion amenity is selected, all excursions must be chosen at least 14 days prior to sailing.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/legal/promotion-terms/

12 minutes ago, dcsam said:

We're booked for an Alaska cruise!  Our TA sent a list of all the excursions, but we received the 'Ultimate' package.  How does one determine which ones are the 'free' or included tours?

Thank you

Here's a link to the T&Cs with the details:

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/legal/promotion-terms/

As a rule of thumb (but not always true), most things with a "N/A" in the Unlimited column are O-Life shorex.

Edited by AMHuntFerry
oops Unlimited, not Ultimate :)

13 minutes ago, dcsam said:

Thank you

Read the Promotions section on the O website and it is clearly explained. 
Basically, allowable O Life tours are anything with a list price <$200 and w/o added letter designations (e.g., OS, OE, et al.).

Remember too that your O Life allotment is an even split for a double occupancy cabin (I.e., 8 tours perk = 4 pp). And, these tours count towards your itinerary’s minimum number of purchased tours for the YWYW 25% discount on your added ones.

Thanks for asking this question as I was wondering the same thing. I am familiar with the O "free" shore excursions exclusions by looking at the OS, OE et al, but I'm looking at the Alaska May 30 Regatta departure (haven't booked yet). It is OLife Ultimate offering all three perks included (6 shorex, $600 OBC, and a beverage package) and I'm starting to wonder if I will find the things I want to do among the <$200 shorex.

1 hour ago, anonymousegirl said:

Thanks for asking this question as I was wondering the same thing. I am familiar with the O "free" shore excursions exclusions by looking at the OS, OE et al, but I'm looking at the Alaska May 30 Regatta departure (haven't booked yet). It is OLife Ultimate offering all three perks included (6 shorex, $600 OBC, and a beverage package) and I'm starting to wonder if I will find the things I want to do among the <$200 shorex.

Look at  the shore excursions listed  then decide if you would  be able to  find  3 each that you would  enjoy

JMO

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/alaska-cruises/vancouver-to-seattle-REG230530/ports/#ports=YVR

13 minutes ago, dcsam said:

Thanks!  I’m signed up for a couple excursions.  But we still have two left, and nothing appeals to us.  Can I give our excursions to our travel friends?

That's an interesting question. In advance probably technically no, but in past experience when you get to your room there will be an envelope with your tickets in them. If you give those tickets to someone else, then they show up with them for the tour there should be no problem. 

I've had someone give me tickets in the past and there was no issue. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dcsam said:

Thanks!  I’m signed up for a couple excursions.  But we still have two left, and nothing appeals to us.  Can I give our excursions to our travel friends?

Just remember they have to be booked 14 days prior to sailing