Car Service Rotterdam port to Schiphol

I keep seeing information on Amsterdam to Rotterdam, but not the reverse.  I have researched car services and it looks like the cost is upwards of €200.  I would appreciate any information on reliable car services that will have someone waiting for us to disembark in Rotterdam.  Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 7:36 AM, Beachlover1989 said:

I keep seeing information on Amsterdam to Rotterdam, but not the reverse.  I have researched car services and it looks like the cost is upwards of €200.  I would appreciate any information on reliable car services that will have someone waiting for us to disembark in Rotterdam.  Thank you!

Taxi (or Subway/Metro from Wilhelminaplein) to Rotterdam Centraal, then any of the multitude of trains heading north toward Amsterdam, they almost all stop at Schiphol Station; escalator up and you're in the terminal building. It's a superbly connected railway/airport

3 hours ago, GRBlizz said:

Any information on accessible options? Hubby uses a wheelchair full time. Train would be idea except for all the luggage...

This company has cabs suitable for wheelchairs. I have no personal experience with it. But of course you can send them an email with your question and check the price. I hope this will help you. info@rolstoeltaxirotterdam.nl 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ine said:

This company has cabs suitable for wheelchairs. I have no personal experience with it. But of course you can send them an email with your question and check the price. I hope this will help you. info@rolstoeltaxirotterdam.nl 

Thank you! I will contact them

• Like 1