Online TK Grill Reservation

cruisemaster6

I have cruised quite a few times with the old Crystal.  Excited to try Seabourn for the first time on 1/20/24 on the Encore.  Currently, the website does not allow me to make any reservation at the TK Grill.  Do any of you know when is it typically open to make the online reservation?

thanks!

40 minutes ago, cruisemaster6 said:

I have cruised quite a few times with the old Crystal.  Excited to try Seabourn for the first time on 1/20/24 on the Encore.  Currently, the website does not allow me to make any reservation at the TK Grill.  Do any of you know when is it typically open to make the online reservation?

thanks!

Not sure exactly but I would think that there are a few months to go before you can book

12 hours ago, cruisemaster6 said:

thanks!

I had the same problem. Try going via the itinerary - we used this method as TK options show up there (but only on the port days) and I managed to book.

Booked TK last year for our upcoming cruise in April. I do not believe you can book via Seabourn app - I could be wrong. 

Sign in on Seabourn website. Go to manage your bookings. Scroll down to “Make Dining Reservations.”  You’ll be able to select date/time for your reservation. HTH

0ED8A5EB-F479-4061-A3C9-C88D106A8A81.jpeg

I'm sure this has been asked, but I can't find the answer.  We're traveling with another couple.  Is each couple entitled to a reservation in TK, or do the four of us only get "one" if we want to dine together.  Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...

I will say that we’re not cruising until next July - 2024 - and we can’t really reserve much yet. I am not complaining, it is about 450 days (give or take) until we cruise. I just know I’ve looked for various things and noticed that no matter where I look within the site, it is far too early to book dinner reservations. LOL 

• Haha 1

For what it is worth (as a first time Seabourn cruiser), I have had the same problem with getting a reservation for the TK Grill.  I completed our registration and payments about 3 months ago and have tried to make a reservation multiple times, for multiple different evenings throughout our 14 day cruise.  Every attempt came back as no openings available.  Now that we are within 2 weeks of our sailing date (4/23) I get the message there are no online reservations within 15 days of sailing.  I guess that we'll try again once on board, but it is disappointing that we are encouraged to make reservations early, and then are unable to do so.

5 hours ago, AmateurGO said:

For what it is worth (as a first time Seabourn cruiser), I have had the same problem with getting a reservation for the TK Grill.  I completed our registration and payments about 3 months ago and have tried to make a reservation multiple times, for multiple different evenings throughout our 14 day cruise.  Every attempt came back as no openings available.  Now that we are within 2 weeks of our sailing date (4/23) I get the message there are no online reservations within 15 days of sailing.  I guess that we'll try again once on board, but it is disappointing that we are encouraged to make reservations early, and then are unable to do so.

If you are using a travel agent, they may be able to request a reservation for you.  That has worked for us in the past.  But, I wouldn't worry as you should be able to get a reservation when you board.  In the past, we have gone to the TK Grill shortly after boarding and taken care of that. 

• Like 1

Next month, we are part of a group of 6 couples traveling together for 10 nights on the Sojourn; some have cruised on Seabourn before and some have not. Can anyone tell me what is the largest able in TK Grill on the O-class ships? I'm thinking there are a couple of banquet tables which seat 6?

Of course, when we originally booked the trip last year, we were unable to book a single table of 6 for any night of our cruise, and couldn't even get two tables of four on the same date and time. I believe this cruise will be pretty close to sold out. I will visit the host at the restaurant as soon as we board to see what they might be able to offer us. I'm not expecting to get all 12 people on the same night, but if we could get two tables of 6, even on different nights, that would be fine. Or will we have to settle for tables for 4 or different nights? I'm just wondering what to anticipate is or isn't possible. 

Cruised loads of times with Seabourn - and never managed to make an online booking.

But like others said - have never had a problem getting a table “on the day” after a quick chat onboard with the Hostess. 

• Like 1

I have never had trouble booking weekly tables in the Grill as soon as I have put a cabin on hold, even before putting down a deposit.  For our August cruise, even after final payment was made, I could not see the reservations I made, but I contacted "dining" and they confirmed I had all 5 reservations I had tried to book even if they were not posted on my itinerary.

Dining:  1-800-929-9391

Once you're on board, you can make additional reservations and often can get in the day of if you ask the seating hostess directly. On one segment we were on last summer on one of the bigger ships, there were only ~160 passengers. We wound up ODing on the Grill experience and even cancelled a final reservation.

Linda