Norwegian Prima USB and Power Options

coondogg97

Beat me to it, Danny post excellent videos across all cruise brands and does live streams too. Great for research without a lot of fluff.

And many specific cabin types in short videos so you don't have to see a whole ship tour if you don't want too.

We are doing the H6 2 bedroom with extended balcony on 4/2, looking forward to not having to have a battery for my wife's side of the

bed finally.

18 hours ago, coondogg97 said:

We are going to be staying in The Haven in a category H6 2 bedroom room. Can anyone share with me what kind of power options there are in the room, specifically the master bedroom. 

Thanks

The cabins never have enough power 110 power outlets for me with all of my camera gear. Many people forget each cabin has at least one European type power outlet. The power adapters are cheap and work very well...  https://amzn.to/3Jlw511

• Like 1

From a cyber security perspective, you should never plug your devices into an untrusted USB port. That includes shopping malls, airports, and cruise ships. Cyber criminals have a lot to gain by paying people to doctor usb ports and infecting devices to steal information. 

53 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

From a cyber security perspective, you should never plug your devices into an untrusted USB port. That includes shopping malls, airports, and cruise ships. Cyber criminals have a lot to gain by paying people to doctor usb ports and infecting devices to steal information. 

This is a great alternative, I always carry one when traveling to charge my phone, iPad with https://amzn.to/3FpPVag or a large capacity https://amzn.to/3JixuFx

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Laszlo said:

The cabins never have enough power 110 power outlets for me with all of my camera gear. Many people forget each cabin has at least one European type power outlet. The power adapters are cheap and work very well...  https://amzn.to/3Jlw511

Great idea, I will pick up a few of these for myself and the other members of my family traveling with us. Thanks!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

That gives you something to think about. I usually use one of these, but I will keep that in mind in the future. Thanks

USB Charging Station

Edited by coondogg97
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Good point, Bird. I knew about the airports, didn't consider cruise ships. I guess hotels could be added to that list also. Thanks.

My answer to the need to plug in. 

Ceptics World International Travel Plug Adapter - Powerful 33.5W with Pd & QC 3.0 Dual USB-C Power - 3 USB Ports Wall Charger Type I C G A Outlets 110V 220V A/C - EU Euro US UK (11-KU) (amazon.com)

I like this guy, because it's advertised as working in 150 countries. So on board the ship, it goes into the European outlet and a six USB port  Evatronic goes into a US style outlet.

Edited by GALSews

These triple outlet taps by GE are great, along with the 6 in. short extension.  We also upgraded our 6 ft. USB extensions to 10 ft  USB 3.0 extensions, giving us over 13 ft. of extra reach when needed. 

Going ashore all day to do excursions, a high quality 10,000 mAH USB power bank is a must for a quick smartphone & iPhone boost.

PXL_20230315_170930606.jpg

PXL_20220526_191650987.jpg

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, GALSews said:

Good point, Bird. I knew about the airports, didn't consider cruise ships. I guess hotels could be added to that list also. Thanks.

My answer to the need to plug in. 

Ceptics World International Travel Plug Adapter - Powerful 33.5W with Pd & QC 3.0 Dual USB-C Power - 3 USB Ports Wall Charger Type I C G A Outlets 110V 220V A/C - EU Euro US UK (11-KU) (amazon.com)

I like this guy, because it's advertised as working in 150 countries. So on board the ship, it goes into the European outlet and a six USB port  Evatronic goes into a US style outlet.

This particular adaptor has a surge protect and should not be used on a ship. 

• Like 1