Questions about kid's club

My family will be taking our first cruise in Dec 24 for my mother's 70th birthday.   My son with be almost 4 when we go.   I have been trying to find out info for the cruise so I can make sure I cover everything.   We will be on Harmony of the seas.  

1.   I know the club is closed during meal times.    Is he allowed to go everytime they are open (if I want him too) or is there a limit to hours such as he's only allowed to be there (for ex: 20 total hrs for the entire trip)?

2.   Are there events for his age to do with me?  We will be on a holiday cruise if that makes a difference.

3.  Are there family events outside of the kids club that would be suitable for his age?

4.   Anything else I should know about kid's club.  

Thanks

Edited by mom2mms

1.). He could be in AO unlimited as long as there is space.  On spring break and holidays the number of kids can max out and then you have to wait for someone to leave.  Otherwise no limits.  Prepandemic they offered adventure time dining where a couple nights a cruise they would take them to WJ and eat from 5-7 bridging that gap.  I am uncertain if that has returned.

2.). That is highly variable.  There are always family friendly activities like sports competitions and things, but specific “family friendly” activities you can do in AO is variable and if done tends to be done during the lunch hours on a sea day.

3.) This kinda depends on the ship, the the main shows in the theater are  always kids friendly.  If you are on a vision or radiance class the activities can be limited but my kids always enjoyed watching the bellyflop competitions and things on the pool deck.  Obviously if you are on the oasis or quantum class the options open up a bunch.  

4.). This is vague.  Can you be more specific.l?  I could word vomit a bunch about the kids club but easier if you have a specific question.