Cruise Director

In Toronto

Last couple of cruises have been on Princess.  On their board, there is info on the name of the cruise director for your ship.  

Before anyone says "I don't care about the Cruise Director" let me say that we do find that a good one really makes a cruise that bit more enjoyable.

How do I find out the CD for my cruise?  We are on B2B April 15 and April 22 on Solstice.

Thanks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, In Toronto said:

Last couple of cruises have been on Princess.  On their board, there is info on the name of the cruise director for your ship.  

Before anyone says "I don't care about the Cruise Director" let me say that we do find that a good one really makes a cruise that bit more enjoyable.

How do I find out the CD for my cruise?  We are on B2B April 15 and April 22 on Solstice.

Thanks.

I would ask on my roll call.

5 minutes ago, In Toronto said:

I will, but why would they know?

Some people are real sleuths & make a point of finding out the name of the CD, and sometimes entertainment.

And the information is relevant to those sailing on that ship, not everyone posting about Celebrity. So it winds up in Roll Calls. 

• Like 1

Honestly, your best bet is to see who it is once you're on board.  It's not like you are deciding whether to go.

Even if someone were to tell you who is on board right now, and even if who is on board right now expects to be there for your cruise, there is absolutely no guarantee they will be there in a month.

27 minutes ago, BOB999 said:

Since your cruise is within a month you could ask on the current cruise roll call who it is now and someone onboard may be willing to ask if the CD is changing soon.

There is at least one live report from the Solstice right now, you could also try there.

Smart ideas.  😊