Princess Shipped Wrong Medallion Accessory… Can I Swap Onboard?

talkorpi

First time Princess cruiser here.

I received my medallion today for my upcoming cruise. Unfortunately, when I opened up the package, they shipped the wrong medallion accessory. I ordered a large blue sport band and a small black sport band was shipped instead. 

Does anyone know if I will be able to swap it out once onboard? Aside from being the wrong color, I would also prefer one that fits more comfortably…

Yes, as long as they have it in stock on the ship.  I had ordered the silver bracelet and then decided I wanted the gold one.  There wasn’t one at the desk but was able to do it the next day after they had gone down to the storage area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Could be worse... I ordered a new Bluetooth mouse from Amazon and today got the notice that my package had been delivered. No mouse but a bunch of Covid tests. At least your order was "approximately" correct.

• Haha 4

On 3/17/2023 at 8:41 PM, Thrak said:

Could be worse... I ordered a new Bluetooth mouse from Amazon and today got the notice that my package had been delivered. No mouse but a bunch of Covid tests. At least your order was "approximately" correct.

I ordered a wooden 3-D puzzle from a Facebook ad, I got a box of socks!!! When I contacted them they said they will refund if I ship the socks back to them. No way!! I disputed with my cc company and got my full refund that way.