When will excursions be available?

49 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

It varies widely between cruises...but I *usually* see availability a good 6 months out...maybe even longer.  Which cruise are you speaking of?  Are you saying that *nothing* shows up?

Departure date is June 8, 2024, around the British Isles, on the Regal. It's over a year out, so too early, but just curious when the excursions will begin showing. Under each port it says "excursions not available at this time" or something like that. Thanks for the info. 😊

• Like 1

As others have said, it depends on the cruise.  Our upcoming European cruise has had excursions open for well over a year.  Caribbean ports seem to be open pretty early as well.  As expected there were some delays getting up and running after the covid re-start, but I would think your June 2024 excursions would be open soon based on our own experience.  In the meantime you can look at the port offerings on the Princess website, even if they aren't open for booking quite yet.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1965 said:

How far out from departure will shore excursions be available for viewing? Thanks.

might be worth looking at a few on the more recent trips https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/details/?voyageCode=G321N . you can click on excursions from there to get an idea. Im going away March next year and can see excursions from 12 months away.

• Like 1

For my June 2023 Alaska cruise the excursions showed up about nine months prior to the cruise but could only be booked from about seven months prior to the cruise. Since then times have changed and extra time slots have been added for some excursions. Some excursions have also gone up in price.

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2023 at 10:50 AM, 1965 said:

Departure date is June 8, 2024, around the British Isles, on the Regal. It's over a year out, so too early, but just curious when the excursions will begin showing. Under each port it says "excursions not available at this time" or something like that. Thanks for the info. 😊

I came and searched for this exact question.   We are doing the same cruise, but not until August 2024.   The Military Tattoo is a bucket list item for me - and I've read it sells out fast.   So, I keep checking.

Good luck!!

Edited by deb63
  • Like 2