Elite Breakfast on the Beyond

IDL

Looks like the venues change for various reasons even on the same ship. This past October the Elite breakfast was held in the Tuscan Restaurant on Deck 3 on the Beyond. Having been on all three E-class ships it seems to switch between the Grand Bistro and Tuscan Restaurant. The information will be presented in the Elite/Elite+ information slip left in your cabin on embarkation day. 

18 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Looks like the venues change for various reasons even on the same ship. This past October the Elite breakfast was held in the Tuscan Restaurant on Deck 3 on the Beyond. Having been on all three E-class ships it seems to switch between the Grand Bistro and Tuscan Restaurant. The information will be presented in the Elite/Elite+ information slip left in your cabin on embarkation day. 

Thank you.  If you went, how was the coffee?

8 hours ago, IDL said:

Sorry but I never made it to the Elite breakfast despite it being a 9 day cruise. Since we're Elite+ we're able to get complementary Premium coffees from Cafe Al Bacio and the 2nd location at the buffet. We preferred the larger selection of food choices at the buffet and of course the hot selections. I enjoy my oatmeal and/or Asian congee or eggs none of which is served at the Elite breakfast. 

Edited by kwokpot

Very understandable.  I need to check if we are elite plus yet as we have done a number of celebrity cruises and our cruise last summer the drink package was included. 

10 hours ago, IDL said:

The coffee at the Elite breakfast was very good. I've had regular, cappuccino's and americano's at one time or another. The venue will depend on how many Elites are onboard. We did a B2B in the fall and the first cruise was in the Bistro since there were only 25 or so Elites. The second cruise of the B2B (a transatlantic) there were well over 300 elites and the venue was moved to the Tuscan dining room.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, larry_s_taco said:

I've been elite for a while and was never aware of the elite breakfast. I guess I need to read up on the benefits. Are the breakfasts anything special? I normally hit the buffet or maybe the main dining room once or twice. 

If a continental breakfast only is fine with you then it's nice, but otherwise NO. For me, if I'm going to spend the time to sit down and be served I rather go to the MDR breakfast where you can get hot food and mostly the same things that the Elite breakfast serves. The main difference are the premium coffees that are served, but if you have a drink package( or are Elite+) then the complementary premium coffees are a moot point. They do serve a couple of premade smoothies but it's nothing like what you pay for at the Spa Cafe. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1