Moved to Diamond

GPPhilly

My last cruise was in October and after that cruise we were about 1,800 points from Diamond.  When I printed my cruise ticket today it had me listed as Diamond Member and I logged into my Voyagers account and it said I had 10,000 points and was Diamond.  I have no idea how these points were added and I got moved up.  Anyone have any idea why this occurred?  Not complaining but I am just curious.  

31 minutes ago, GPPhilly said:

My last cruise was in October and after that cruise we were about 1,800 points from Diamond.  When I printed my cruise ticket today it had me listed as Diamond Member and I logged into my Voyagers account and it said I had 10,000 points and was Diamond.  I have no idea how these points were added and I got moved up.  Anyone have any idea why this occurred?  Not complaining but I am just curious.  

Lucky you, I’m still trying to get my points from a January cruise!

6 hours ago, GPPhilly said:

Did you book a cruise that had a VC points promotion? If you log into your VC account it should give you a breakdown of the points added by each cruise taken. 

Or you have the more obvious answer that MSC isn't very good at IT...

With a  Diamond status MSC you will have a complementary dinner at Butcher's cut.  Remember to reserve your time slot asap once on board so you won't miss out because they will fill up fast. 

Edited by ChattTenn

I am going to lose Diamond by a matter of weeks due to the 'sail within 3 years of the last' rule... so my account shows Diamond now but I will board a few weeks after it is due to expire.

So any excess points I am happy to absorb. 😛