Flights by Celebrity

A bit of info for Aussie cruisers with Celebrity that need to fly to their departure port.

We are doing a cruise in the Xmas/New Year busy period and I have been keeping an eye on airfares for Melbourne to Sydney.

Not expecting it to be competitive I took a look at Flights by Celebrity and was surprised to find that they offered flights that were very slightly cheaper than I could find online, but the main benefit is that there is no payment required until final cruise payment, instead of immediate payment with the airline. Also the booking can be cancelled without fee prior to final payment.

Just thought that I would mention this in case anyone else is looking to secure flights but is wary of making payment too far in advance. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Princess and Holland America are the same. Both have had excellent prices on one way international flights in the past. Unfortunately we never got to actually fly on the Princess ones as Covid got in the way, but we flew to NZ in December on a Latam flight codeshared with Qantas at just over half the price Qantas quoted, booked through HAL. 

3 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Princess and Holland America are the same. Both have had excellent prices on one way international flights in the past. Unfortunately we never got to actually fly on the Princess ones as Covid got in the way, but we flew to NZ in December on a Latam flight codeshared with Qantas at just over half the price Qantas quoted, booked through HAL. 

Hi

i am doing a cruise with celebrity and also found a good price so went the point of booking it because it said payment was not due until the cruise final payment.   But then it said this was only for US and Canadian clients. This was for a cruise out of Singapore.  Maybe this made a difference!  Hope I am wrong!

Eileen

5 minutes ago, Cruisers47 said:

Hi

i am doing a cruise with celebrity and also found a good price so went the point of booking it because it said payment was not due until the cruise final payment.   But then it said this was only for US and Canadian clients. This was for a cruise out of Singapore.  Maybe this made a difference!  Hope I am wrong!

Eileen

Hi again,

just went in to our Christmas booking from Melbourne to Sydney return and you are correct.    Obviously a cruise from Oz flights are treated as they treat US clients.    Thanks for the information.    

I will again checked my cruise from Singapore to see if that has changed.

Eileen 

• Like 1