Booking disappeared from O website at 45-day mark before cruise

SSCAF001

I will sail May 10, 2023 aboard Nautica. I have just login into my profile on O website and the system tells me that I do not have any booked cruise. When I enter manually the detail of my booking, I have an error message stating

Please contact our Reservations Department for assistance with your booking. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for sailing with Oceania Cruises.

Is there a technical issue linked to the 45-day mark and it should work later on or could there be an issue with my travel agent not having transferred the balance money and thus Oceania having cancelled my booking? Thanks for your feedback. 

Did you check today?

If so  they do  IT work on the weekends for some reason  

Check back Monday  or later in the evening

This discussions seems to happen every weekend

If not restored by Monday I would contact your TA or Oceania

3 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Did you check today?

If so  they do  IT work on the weekends for some reason  

Check back Monday  or later in the evening

This discussions seems to happen every weekend

If not restored by Monday I would contact your TA or Oceania

Thanks. This morning it was OK. But now not. I am travelling in New Zealand at the moment. I will try again later. I just wanted to book the specialty restaurants...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSCAF001 said:

Thanks. This morning it was OK. But now not. I am travelling in New Zealand at the moment. I will try again later. I just wanted to book the specialty restaurants...

There is a warning on their website that IT work will be done from 7 - 11 PM EST today.  You cannot manage your account during this time.

13 minutes ago, JRIH said:

There is a warning on their website that IT work will be done from 7 - 11 PM EST today.  You cannot manage your account during this time.

Amazing

too bad  not on the Canadian link

14 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Amazing

too bad  not on the Canadian link

Here is the US site since I know this is an amazing acheivement (sarcasm font 😉 )
image.thumb.png.099017552e9b045eb9ef8113f3468995.png

Edited by AMHuntFerry
my parentheses was a frowny face
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SSCAF001 said:

I will sail May 10, 2023 aboard Nautica. I have just login into my profile on O website and the system tells me that I do not have any booked cruise. When I enter manually the detail of my booking, I have an error message stating

Please contact our Reservations Department for assistance with your booking. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for sailing with Oceania Cruises.

Is there a technical issue linked to the 45-day mark and it should work later on or could there be an issue with my travel agent not having transferred the balance money and thus Oceania having cancelled my booking? Thanks for your feedback. 

Saturday evenings (EST) are web maintenance times. Accounts are locked during that time.

Website Maintenance: We are scheduled to perform updates to the Oceania Cruises reservations systems on Saturday, March 25th between the hours of 7 PM and 11 PM EST. During this time, users will not be able to 'make new' or manage existing' bookings.

2 minutes ago, basor said:

Website Maintenance: We are scheduled to perform updates to the Oceania Cruises reservations systems on Saturday, March 25th between the hours of 7 PM and 11 PM EST. During this time, users will not be able to 'make new' or manage existing' bookings.

As I posted above this message is not on the Canadian  site  so may not be on the site the OP was looking at