Verandah Stateroom Mariner Points

elmac40

Hi-we’re looking at a cruise next year-6 days in a Verandah stateroom on the Koningsdam. Is this categorised as a “suite” to attract the bonus Mariner points  or is that for stays in Signature or Neptune suites only? I’m 13 points away from my 4 star Mariner status (dreaming of my free laundry!😂😂). Thanks 

• Like 1

Koningsdam has veranda staterooms and Vista ‘Suites’.  Vista ‘suites’ are not really suites.   They are SLIGHTLY larger than most verandas with the bed positioned next to the balcony.  IMO they are not suites but you do get double Mariner days for booking one.  So if you are chasing Mariner days, it might be worth booking.   If not, book a veranda- they are less expensive.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, elmac40 said:

Hi-we’re looking at a cruise next year-6 days in a Verandah stateroom on the Koningsdam. Is this categorised as a “suite” to attract the bonus Mariner points  or is that for stays in Signature or Neptune suites only? I’m 13 points away from my 4 star Mariner status (dreaming of my free laundry!😂😂). Thanks 

A 6 day cruise in the standard verandah with maximum spending credits will max out at 12 Mariner points total.  You would have to book a suite to reach 13 with 6X2 for the suite stateroom plus 1 for spending credits.

I need 9 points and have booked a standard verandah for 7 days and I’m hoping the spending credits will be enough.  (I’m hoping the Have it All and Club Orange will continue to be credited as spending credits).

Spending credits will not exceed days onboard.

• Like 1