Haven experts- question on luggage tags

mickeysgal

Question for the Haven experts!!

We were booked in a forward facing penthouse and just recently upgraded ourselves to the courtyard. We received in the mail luggage tags for the old location of forward facing penthouse. Do I call them and have new courtyard location ones sent or will they automatically do this since the self-upgrade is fairly recent (within the past week) and they just haven’t caught up in the mailings? Or do I just take care of this correction at the port? 

16 minutes ago, mickeysgal said:

Question for the Haven experts!!

We were booked in a forward facing penthouse and just recently upgraded ourselves to the courtyard. We received in the mail luggage tags for the old location of forward facing penthouse. Do I call them and have new courtyard location ones sent or will they automatically do this since the self-upgrade is fairly recent (within the past week) and they just haven’t caught up in the mailings? Or do I just take care of this correction at the port? 

It would be a lot simpler to just print  your own luggage tags from your eDocs.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

Wow your the second person mail luggage tags I've read about in a week. Did you ask for these or did they just come to you.

When I changed cabins once I just printed my own, but I've printed our own for many years.

They just came in the mail. I’ll just print them myself 

We had a cruise planned for last August. Received luggage tags about a month before the cruise. Canceled the cruise three weeks prior to cruise to go on a longer (and cheaper) cruise in September. They did send us new luggage tags even though we were only about three weeks out when we booked. As always, we forgot the tags so just had the porters attach tags to our bags when we arrived. 

@latebloomer56, from what I've deduced, Haven rooms receive printed (and sticky) luggage tags. Others do not. 

you can also call the stateside concierge number ( i find that whenever we're in a haven about 2-3 weeks prior to sailing, they call us and ask for any special requests. just give them your reservation number and i'm sure they'll be more than happy/willing to send out the updated tags.

by the way, weren't the pretentious twits part of the british invasion of the 60's. i think i still have one of there albums (lol)

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, latebloomer56 said:

Wow your the second person mail luggage tags I've read about in a week. Did you ask for these or did they just come to you.

When I changed cabins once I just printed my own, but I've printed our own for many years.

They are sent for suites guests. 

NCL was sending them to everyone for a while after restart, but are back to self-printed tags for steerage. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

They are sent for suites guests. 

NCL was sending them to everyone for a while after restart, but are back to self-printed tags for steerage. 

My recent experience indicates otherwise.  Two cruises with inside cabins.

2 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

We had a cruise planned for last August. Received luggage tags about a month before the cruise. Canceled the cruise three weeks prior to cruise to go on a longer (and cheaper) cruise in September. They did send us new luggage tags even though we were only about three weeks out when we booked. As always, we forgot the tags so just had the porters attach tags to our bags when we arrived. 

@latebloomer56, from what I've deduced, Haven rooms receive printed (and sticky) luggage tags. Others do not. 

Haven't been in the Haven since first Gem in 2013. Got so much FCC from a Joy trip cancelled though perfect time to surprise the boys ( they are adults) with this instead of an aft suite.

Thanks everybody I will add this to the pre concierge desk later today.