OK, I'll bite (pun intended): what's a premium dessert?

pcur

9 hours ago, Jimmys Chippy said:

We tried one between the two of us on our last cruise, we didn’t finish it and didn’t order another, so that was 27 premium desserts that never got touched, this needs binning as a perk for something more enticing to 99% of cruisers.

Same for us, tried one and done.

23 hours ago, Bill B said:

There are two idiotic things you receive with Princess Plus -

1. Two of these premium deserts per day.

2. Two exercise classes per cruise.

Disagree about the exercise classes. I plan to take some because I will most likely be training for something and will need to keep up my fitness. I can jog on the Promenade but I will want to do a spin class and maybe a strength training class (depending on what equipment they have). I am sure they appeal to some even if half of those people won't actually take a class but just think they will.

Agree about the desserts though because even if you loved them, you aren't going to eat two a day!

There are also these "mile high" type cakes in the International Cafe (I'm not sure if they were offered at the coffee bar as well) that are included as premium desserts.  Chocolate, Red Velvet, I can't remember what the other one was.  We meant to try a slice between four of us just to taste it but we never did get around to it.

My husband had a simple sundae (gelato and caramel sauce) at Gelatos a couple of times that we weren't charged for so I assume that was credited in lieu of the candy sundae monstrosities.

As yes, you can get basic sundaes for dessert in the dining rooms and soft serve ice cream on the pool deck for free.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MacMadame said:

Disagree about the exercise classes. I plan to take some because I will most likely be training for something and will need to keep up my fitness. I can jog on the Promenade but I will want to do a spin class and maybe a strength training class (depending on what equipment they have). I am sure they appeal to some even if half of those people won't actually take a class but just think they will.

Agree about the desserts though because even if you loved them, you aren't going to eat two a day!

I suppose the problem is if you’re inclined to be doing one you’re probably not inclined to do the other.

• Haha 1