Legend cabins

babs135

I'm looking at a cruise out of the UK next year on the Legend but it's not clear (or maybe it's me) which categories have cabins that cater for 3 adults.  Do these cabins have a sofabed, rather than a pulldown?  Adult daughter feels that she is now to old to try and clamber into a bunk bed!!

Thanks in advance.

26 minutes ago, FTLCruiseGal said:

Which room type are you looking at?  Interior, ocean view, balcony?  If you do a mock booking and put in 3 cruisers, it will only bring up rooms that hold 3 people.  From there, you can figure out if it is a Pullman or sofa bed.

Very easy answer. It depends on pricing!!  I've yet to do a dummy booking but thought I would ask the question anyway.

I’ll make a blanket statement and say that OV, balconies, and suites the third person will have a sofa bed, fourth person will have a bunk above the sofa bed.  Inside cabins will only have bunks.  If you look at the deck plans there are symbols that tell you if it is a sofa bed or bunk or both.  EM

• Like 1

I am looking at 3 person OV rooms on the Legend, but for the British Isles cruise next June they only show up on Deck 1. I noticed Deck 1 has a nightclub in the back corner, which I have never seen on any other Carnival ship I've been on. I'm wondering about noise from the club and also the people coming and going from it. Anyone have any feedback on this?

Guest BasicSailor
12 hours ago, babs135 said:

I'm looking at a cruise out of the UK next year on the Legend but it's not clear (or maybe it's me) which categories have cabins that cater for 3 adults.  Do these cabins have a sofabed, rather than a pulldown?  Adult daughter feels that she is now to old to try and clamber into a bunk bed!!

Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, FTLCruiseGal said:

I know there is another way to check, but I can’t remember off the top of my head.  Sorry.  

Call Carnival, ask the same questions.

I think most people enter that club via stairs from the deck above.  There are also OV cabins on deck 4, although they are called Interior with French Door (but it’s now a window and views a lifeboat).  EM

8 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

I think most people enter that club via stairs from the deck above.  There are also OV cabins on deck 4, although they are called Interior with French Door (but it’s now a window and views a lifeboat).  EM

We booked this interior type cabin for our upcoming British Isles cruise. Our PVP just made sure we were between the lifeboats. These are actually cheaper than the OV cabins. If you go on that You____ site and do a search for Carnival Legend 4141, you can take a look. This video is a few years old when it was French doors, but you will get an idea of what you will have. This particular cabin does give you a view.

Edited by Ireallyneedavacation