BOGO flights to Stockholm

tony s

Hello 

We are taking the Star out of Stockholm and returning from Copenhagen in August. We are coming out of NYC. Does anyone have experience with what airline or route NCL uses. We are going a day early to see Stockholm. Thanks 

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to rely on history to give you any reliable response.  NCL will be using the lowest cost flights they can find to get you there.  Pricing changes all the time on all airlines.  What was low last month may not be the lowest this month.  The way NCL's BOGO promo works, you really are just rolling the dice.  I truly wish you good luck.  I hope you get good flights.

Well, since I fly from the west coast my situation is different, plus I fly out of a small airport so have to get to a hub first. But my flights (1 day deviation) were originally Denver to London to Stockholm, on United and SAS.  Because SAS was going through issues because of strikes, there was a last minute change to SFO to Munich to Stockholm. I ended up with an overnight in Munich, lost my day in Stockholm - not NCL's fault.

Coming home was Copenhagen to Reykjavik to Seattle on Iceland Air.