Celebrity Edge Buffet/Restaurants?

southerngoose

Hi...Does anyone know whether the Celebrity Edge has a buffet?   Also, there are "specialty restaurants", but the sample menu doesn't have prices (it has a price for drinks but not always for the food).   Does this mean that the food is included?   I noticed some restaurants have prices next to the food but some don't.   I tend to eat at the buffet, instead of the main dining room so I'm getting concerned if there is an extra charge at specialty restaurants and no buffet.

There is a buffet. Additionally, there are a few other venues that offer complimentary food. You can find more information here: https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-edge/eat-and-drink.

For the specialty dining, you normally pay an entrance fee, then you can order what you would like (though I believe some may charge for extra entrees). Some are ala cart, where you pay per item you order.

1 minute ago, southerngoose said:

How do you find out the cost of the specialty dining?   I looked and it doesn't seem to indicate a cost, unless it's next to the food you're ordering.

check on line under your cruise planner.  it should provide that information

31 minutes ago, southerngoose said:

How do you find out the cost of the specialty dining?   I looked and it doesn't seem to indicate a cost, unless it's next to the food you're ordering.

The cruise planner (on Celebrity's website) should show you the cost of booking an individual restaurant. You can also book a package at a discounted rate, but in that case you won't be maybe to make your reservations until you are on the ship.

3 hours ago, southerngoose said:

Hi...Does anyone know whether the Celebrity Edge has a buffet?   Also, there are "specialty restaurants", but the sample menu doesn't have prices (it has a price for drinks but not always for the food).   Does this mean that the food is included?   I noticed some restaurants have prices next to the food but some don't.   I tend to eat at the buffet, instead of the main dining room so I'm getting concerned if there is an extra charge at specialty restaurants and no buffet.

There is a buffet for all 3 meals.  Go to your Cruise Planner and you will see the prices for the Specialty Restaurants and if discounts are being offered.